Wired 360 Controller Issue
New Problem. I have a Wired 360 controller. It works fine with my other emulators and Microsoft games, I was able to successfully map the controls under the controller configuration of the PCSX2, but the controller does not respond in game.

Sponsored links

Use the Xpad 0.2.0 plugin.
Odd... works fine for me with Lilypad. Have you tried wiping and reconfiguring? I've found I needed to do that sometimes.
(06-21-2012, 03:55 AM)Amak Wrote: Odd... works fine for me with Lilypad. Have you tried wiping and reconfiguring? I've found I needed to do that sometimes.

No disrespect, but using Lilypad is kinda pointless unless you really need rebinding. Xpad automatically handles rumble and button mapping.
(06-21-2012, 04:00 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: No disrespect, but using Lilypad is kinda pointless unless you really need rebinding. Xpad automatically handles rumble and button mapping.

No problem, always cool with learning something new (and easier). Never heard of Xpad, at least I don't see it in 0.9.8 so that's why I've never used it Laugh
padPokopom is also a nice input plugin made by krossx Smile

you can get it here
https://code.google.com/p/magical-tools/downloads/list
Yea. Xpad wasn't in 0.9.8... You'll need the new SVN build.
Lilypad has so many more functions though...sensitivity settings, R3 toggling turbo option etc. I would recommend lilypad over xpad...
[Image: newsig.jpg]