Won't Run ISOs
Well guys I deleted it anyway.
I didn't want to break some law or something, I was VERY sure that if I had the original I could.
So I did since it was tricky for me to do that from the UtilityDisco (and still does).

But searching trough this forum, I have found this > http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dump-PS2-...see-post-6 who apparently was very helpful.
I was able to create the .ISO file but when - all exited - I went to open pcsx following the guide I found in this forum, it won't even open and say what is displayed in the attached image.

The guide that I followed says to open XQuarts and:

Quote:Then type the following:
cd /Applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos/ (press enter)
sudo tcsh (you will be asked to provide a password, provide the password for your root user)
(if you dont see anything while you type the password, dont worry, you are not supposed too see anything, it has with security to do)
./pcsx2 (this will after all your work, open ut the ever glorious PCSX2 MAC!!!!!!)

Any help? :\

P.s. I even tried to open the app itself without using xQuartz but it says something about BIOS (which I believe I have). Here's a screenshoot.

I know that I may be asking too much but PLEASE.. If someone has the solution I kindly ask something that even a dumb (which I am) could follow!

Sponsored links