Wondering if my pc is powerful enough
So i ran my naruto game fine when i stuck in the cd but when i try to run kingdom hearts chain of memories it lags for a bit but then run fine. So then i tried tales of legendia and right after i hit new game it drops to 15-30 fps

Pc is Amd Phenom tm II x6 1100t procc 3.30 ghz 9 gb ram 64 bit geoforce gtx560 reg not ti REG so im asking wth? my pc to slow so much for almost 1000$ for this pc =/ still love it but darn

Note: tried zerogs tried running the stock one on dx11 so anyone got this happening?

Sponsored links

Try with the latest svn build:
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
so should my pc be fast enough to run it? im gonna try the recent svn build and give it a whirl thanks for the replay

UPDATE: tried it still no dice, and tried one piece grand adventures drops down to 40 to 30 fps when playing =/ seems like my pc just idnt' fast enough....but it seems so weird i can run like crysis 2 on max but these games derp......if anyone could help me let me know <.< and yes i checked capability list
well thats an AMD and no matter it's 3.3Ghz it's not strong enough for pcsx2 to attain good speeds espcially that game you chosen is quite demanding.
have you try LV-3~4 slider speedhacks....alternately toggle the "TAB" button for Turbo mode.

and you cannot compare w/ PC games(Crysis 2) w/ an pcsx2..it's too far for that performance.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
If you payed 1g for that I feel really sorry for you

AMD is just bad. forever bad, they should shut down business
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]
oh i c -_- danm thanks so much for answering ;__; looks like ima have to buy new ps2 <.< danm new ps3 don't play em derp ty guys i appreciate the efforts and yes i kno a g is alot but im a noob at computers -__-
Biggy, try version 1888 of the emulator.
I'm not sure about the compatibility of this version and the games you're trying to play, but in my experience this is the fastest version of the emu. Maybe you're lucky and your game runs perfectly there.

All the games i've tried to play, play faster on 1888.
No not really. The 0.9.9 SVN will be able to use the MTVU hack taking advantage of that 6-core CPU it has by using an extra core. Not to mention r1888 is so ancient the compatibility and feature set are ancient. Also we do not give support for such old versions of PCSX2 here
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-05-2011, 10:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: No not really. The 0.9.9 SVN will be able to use the MTVU hack taking advantage of that 6-core CPU it has by using an extra core. Not to mention r1888 is so ancient the compatibility and feature set are ancient. Also we do not give support for such old versions of PCSX2 here
But would the extra core give a good boost on the performance?

While 1888 is ancient, it usually gives me 10 to 15 fps more than any of the recent versions. But I'm not an expert and maybe this is a "quirk" of my system.
As I said, the MTVU speed hack uses one extra thread/core splitting the VU load giving huge speed boosts in games using the VU a lot and mild speed boosts in most games. Not to mention lots of other fixes/changes giving huge speed boosts in some games (example, dragonball games work significantly faster compared to older builds). Also as I said, features and compatibility are radically worse in that old pcsx2 version compared to the latest one.
[Image: newsig.jpg]