Work Very Slow
It work very slow in my computer
Inter Celeron CPU 2.0 GHz
384 MB Of RAM
Exist a emulator for this option?
I Want To Play SVR 2011

Sponsored links

Same spec as my 2005 desktop. Diablo II, Half-Life, and AoE should work fine.
short answer... no it's not even playing well on MY pc
Naruto.Shippuden.Ultimate.Ninja.5
Works?
Stop joking;P, realistically speaking it out aloud your computer have no chance to run probably any PS2 game.

Edit: correction, as long as this celeron has SSE2 it actually can run something... but a snail going around the world will be faster than emulating ps2 on it.
nah. forget it. there's no chance to enjoy any game in pcsx2 on that computer. you need a completely new pc for that.
P4 requires 4.9 GHz to keep up with my PC, and mine's at the low end for PCSX2 emulation. that's they lowest setting you can have, just about
The Celeron you have isn't even dual core and it's clock is 2.0ghz which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay low for even trying to run ps2 games.Try some budget dual core like mine and a graphics card too.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
What I could remember from about half a year ago if not longer (Dunno when the last time was I was here) But I got told that u have to have atleast a 3 Ghz CPU to run some PS2 games through the Emulator. F.e. FFX isn't that CPU intensive from what I recall Smile
(09-02-2011, 01:05 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: F.e. FFX isn't that CPU intensive from what I recall Smile

it will be slow on a 3ghz. 4.9 is needed to match mine, and mine still slows down