52.17%
12 52.17%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Worlds BIGGEST doucheBAG
Tongue 
Biggrin there's a fuc*ing idiot [who's ever using this rookod@hotmail.fr email account is a big DI*k] in google code who has done nothing but annoy the whole PCSX2 Dev team by giving all of the updates in the few months they add on google code a negative score this huge attention seeking whore [so I am giving him the attention he wants] started by bugging the dev's about how he wanted a fix for SRW[super robot wars] games in Hware mode [every game has gfx glitches in HWmode but easily fixed with SWmode] and when the next day came and went without anybody in the dev team giving a damn ***** about his problem started his One man crusade of getting his games fixed by totally making an ARSE of himself online by giving a negative and also stupid comments about each commit not fixing his game and nasty comments back to people telling him to buzz off so what do you think of him here's a link to google code you could backtrack it or move it forward but all you will see is a streak of negative's givin by this IDIOT who sez his 21 but atc's like a 3y.o. so what do you think him ?

http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4417
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

yup
a Douchebag and a Pirate, too.

He says he cannot play the game because it's Japanese and he has a European PS2.
BUT... (I hope I'm not wrong)
He needs to have a modded PS2 to extract his bios, so
if his PS2 is modded, he should be able to play games from any regions on it.

Kind of a contradiction, isn't it ? Laugh
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
well its was Obvious from the start anyway only torrent user's complains like this LOL
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Yeh he's just throwing his toys out of the pram because we won't fix his stupid game. I've put in a request with google to ban him from our project, we will see what happens!

updates will continue here: http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/...%20Summary

Tongue
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(Double post, but you didn't see this)

Got an email CC'd to myself and nob jockey from a Google Code Admin saying to him basically, sort your act out or we will ban you from the whole of googlecode. So if you see him being disruptive before i do, let me know.
Good job.
[i7-3630qm/gt650m-2G/Win-7] [i7-4500u/R.HD8850m/Win-8.1] [2010-MBA/OSX-10.9.x]. Scroll smoothly with SmoothWheel for Firefox.
Total douchebag, and definitely a pirate of many things (including butts).

I hope he gets a virus (not just his computer).
OMG...

Didn't see he's french.

In the name of a whole nation, I apologize for allowing people like him using a PC.... Sad
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
(03-15-2011, 09:24 PM)Rezard Wrote: Total douchebag, and definitely a pirate of many things (including butts).

I hope he gets a virus (not just his computer).

He probably has AIDS, if not, hopefully it won't be long
(03-15-2011, 09:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In the name of a whole nation, I apologize for allowing people like him using a PC.... Sad
There are morons everywhere, there's no need to appologize for some moron's dealings.