Wrong assumption
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-cra...ooting-ISO

Refraction closed this on a wrong assumption: no Optical drive equals Piracy.

Although the user (as far as I know) did nothing to refute it this is a 100% wrong assumption.

I myself do not own a optical drive in my computer anymore, yet, I have legal copies of all my games which I ripped to my external harddrive using my mom's computer (the new ones I bought recently), the older games I have in my collection I ripped when I still had an optical drive in my computer. I do no live at home anymore, not even in the same country so I currently don't have access to any optical drive. Does this make me a pirate? ARRRRRRR...

So please do not assume... because you will make an (Ass) out of (U) and (Me)...

P.s. I do want to know if I have to have the same PS2 in the house where I play my PCSX2. I still have my 2 (broken) PS2's in my mom's attic, because if so I will ask her to send them over.

Sponsored links

Quote:Although the user (as far as I know) did nothing to refute it this is a 100% wrong assumption.
as you just said : you don't know.
you have no idea what kind of PM the OP may have sent Ref about the closure his his/her thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The user has not refuted it. Maybe I was quick to judge, but they have not defended themselves.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-29-2017, 02:38 PM)refraction Wrote: The user has not refuted it.  Maybe I was quick to judge, but they have not defended themselves.

"(only have 2 games that I've ripped from my own discs)"
  ^first post of thread

I also have no optical drive ANYMORE, my new pc is without one, but my old one has one that I ripped DVDs from