XBOX 360 Controller - XInput not working anymore
Well yeah i wonder when that program actually started to kick in by itself as i never had anything to do with it before.

@"this is an xbox 360 controller emulator, and should not be used on an actual 360 controller."
Thats strange because there is an extra setting for 360 controllers that can be loaded by default and yeah looks a bit messy in my PCSX2 folder now.

Since when was that software included in an official release?

Sponsored links

The last official release is 0.9.8 if I remember correctly, so I dunno from where you got yours.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Quote:Since when was that software included in an official release?
It never was so you probably downloaded PCSX2 from somewhere else...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
that setting is only there if the user wishes to mix directinput controllers with xinput controllers.

360 controls should be set to native/passthrough
My Wireless Xbox 360 controller is not responding in-game, but the Device Diagnostics shows that it is working.

It has worked before.

Any Ideas?
Can someone help me?
Not in that necro thread, it is very old and meant to totally different emulator's version what could make the answers in it invalid now for anyone reading the thread from the start, as everybody should do.

That's the reason for the rule against undead threads, even when the subject is related. Please create a new thread stating the problem.

PS: this thread title is good, you could use it for your thread. Albeit probably changing to Xinput not working for wireless XBOX 360 controller, since probably never worked for you from start.
Imagination is where we are truly real