XBOX 360 chatpad on pc?
Sad 
XBOX 360 chatpad on pc?
why is it that there is no way to use the chatpad on the pc
cant there be like a chatpad emu or somethingBlink

Sponsored links

Just a wee bit off topic. Both the chatpad and Windows are MS products. You should be asking MS why there are no Windows drivers for it.

Creating 3rd party drivers for a product with no specs and no working drivers to monitor can be a rather painful task.
What about XInputGetKeystroke?

But I don't have such a hardware and also couldn't name a game that needed keyboard input.
Lightbulb 
(03-29-2009, 08:11 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Just a wee bit off topic. Both the chatpad and Windows are MS products. You should be asking MS why there are no Windows drivers for it.

Creating 3rd party drivers for a product with no specs and no working drivers to monitor can be a rather painful task.

ms doesnt reply to anyones requests
Unsure
(03-29-2009, 08:33 PM)Gabest Wrote: What about XInputGetKeystroke?

But I don't have such a hardware and also couldn't name a game that needed keyboard input.

thats true but the keyboard is a lot better than the pc keyboard and it would really be handy on my second monitor (t.v)
wht is xinputgetkeystroke
Thanks for the fast reply`s but still no solution
il try emailing microsoft again Glare
(03-30-2009, 11:53 PM)Shan29900 Wrote:
(03-29-2009, 08:33 PM)Gabest Wrote: What about XInputGetKeystroke?

thats true but the keyboard is a lot better than the pc keyboard and it would really be handy on my second monitor (t.v)
wht is xinputgetkeystroke
Thanks for the fast reply`s but still no solution
il try emailing microsoft again Glare
that's a function declared in XInput. (something for programmers Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
So there is basiccally no way to use chatpad on pc
Angry