Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XBOX 360 or PS3
Hi Guys,
I am lee from India. I love to play games and watch movies. I want Picture Quality, Performance, Best Price. I am very confused between these two. Can anyone tell which is better for me and why?

Sponsored links

I'd say the Xbox simply because it has more decent games. Also quite better priced that the PS3, although the PS3 also is a blu ray player. Depends on what you need Wink
Moved to off-topic
[Image: newsig.jpg]
xbox - bad d-pad, casual cheep peasant games and shovelware ( except for the one Tales game ), RROD and 30% failure rate, monthly fee pay2play multiplayer...
ps3 - small uncomfortable controller with BAD triggers, multiplatform games + exlusives better than on xbox, little failure rate, free multiplayer.

if you are looking for games then it all comes down to opinion, but ps3 is better pice of hardware.

anyway i always wondered why no1 ever made a controller that looks like xbox controller but have ps2 buttons and d-pad... would be best controller ever.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
most of the multiplatform games have proved to be better on 360.
I'm not a fanboy at all,I'm just saying fact.
the PS2 was better console then both,imo.
Quote:most of the multiplatform games have proved to be better on 360.
Citation needed

Wink Same games with little graphical differences, i dont know under what criteria you judge what is better.
Also multiplatform looks always best on PC.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Totally agree that the game base of the PS2 makes the current gen consoles, PS3,xbox 360 and Wii, weep. The game quality was really good too, best console I've owned really Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i know that xbox has an 1080i not 1080p like ps3 so ps3 more graphics but if you compare xbox with ps3 i would say xbob cheaper games with a quite wounderful games better than ps3 lets say need for speed shift,it has been created on xbox before ps3

cheers!
(10-10-2009, 05:01 PM)coder_fx Wrote: i know that xbox has an 1080i not 1080p like ps3 so ps3 more graphics but if you compare xbox with ps3 i would say xbob cheaper games with a quite wounderful games better than ps3 lets say need for speed shift,it has been created on xbox before ps3

cheers!

actually youre wrong their the xbox does have 1080p graphics, both consoles have the same graphics basically. i have both but would have to say the 360 is better as it has better games out and coming out.
I have both a PS3 and an XBox. The PS3 is easily the best purchase I ever made, while the 360 is a glorified paper weight.

The 360 is fine if you like mindless shooters, which is about all the have truly going for them (Halo and Gears of War, both of which are pretty lolbad).

The PS3 definitely has better hardware, and developers are starting to realize that and push it to its limit. The Gran Turismo 5 developers flat out said the XBox 360 simply wasn't powerful enough to run their game. Yeah, check out some of the screenshots for Gran Turismo 5...they are pretty breathtaking.
http://www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Quote:Wink Same games with little graphical differences, i dont know under what criteria you judge what is better.
Also multiplatform looks always best on PC.

I meant if you compare to 360 and PS3 multiplatfroms games
you will find the 360 version is better.
but if you includes PC version
so it's different story,buy some games have poorly ported to the PC,
but some games have ported from PC to consoles poorly either.