XBox360 controller nog recognized
Hi, first post here Smile

First of all I wanted to say that I did use the search function, but I'm new to this and most of it goes straight over my head.

I have a original wired XBox360 controller, with the cable that you can disconnect to use it wireless too.

When I plug it in the PC it's recognized, the drivers have been installed and the guide button's lights are blinking (all 4 of them).

I have tried using different plugins on PCSX2, like Pokopom, but it never sees the controller apparently.

Is there perhaps anything else I need to do before I can get it to work ?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

(08-18-2012, 10:17 PM)Jelle1880 Wrote: I have a original wired XBox360 controller, with the cable that you can disconnect to use it wireless too.

You mean Plug and Charge Kit... Unfortunately,it is only cable to charge the controller battery. If you want to use controller on the PC, you still need PC Wireless Receiver for signal from the controller. Wireless controller can only send/receive date wireless, there is no option to use it only with cable, without receiver.
RIght now you dont have controller conected to the PC,only battery. Thats why you dont see controller in plugins menu.
^this

if the device was correctly identified by windows, the top left light would be solid.
Damn, that makes sense I guess.

So if I get a cabled one (the cable is connected and unable to be removed) it should work ?
Yes

Or you can still find the Wireless reciever on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-USB-Wirele...3f19fe1c60
It's not too hard to find the adapter by itself- it's an official Microsoft product and not too pricey. Still annoying that it requires proprietary hardware

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-...s+receiver
"360 controller nog recognised". Is 360 controller nog like egg nog? Do you take the controller, tap it against a metal bowl to crack the shell, then tip the yolk into a blender with some cinammon?