XFire ingame and PCSX2
Hey guys. I already found the thread in which there was a discussion, how to add pcsx2 manually into XFire. The thread was closed because of a stupid bumper.....but anyways....

This:
Code:
[4738]
LongName=Final Fantasy X
ShortName=ffx
LauncherExe=pcsx2-r3113.exe
Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH%
_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS%
_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
InGameRenderer=D3D9
InGameFlags=VALIDATE_USING_EXE_NAME

...is my current Xfire ingame setup.

Iam running the GSdx plugin at DX9 (tried 10/11 before and replaced the D3D9 with D3D10) but still, i have a problem.

The problem is, that iam not able to open XFire ingame.

When i start "PCSX2", XFire directly recognizes PCSX2. When I play a DVD (game), nothing changes.
Well, I think XFire recognizes the game too fast, so it tries to "inject the overlay" into the main PCSX2 window.

Does anybody have a working xfire_games code for me?

In hope,

Dr. Luk

Sponsored links

News:

I don't know, but somehow it works with the "old" ZeroGS plugin. Although it is DX9, too, it works.

Does someone know why Xfire cannot "inject" into GSdx but ZeroGS? (Both set in DX9)
(07-27-2010, 01:42 PM)Dr. Luk Wrote: News:

I don't know, but somehow it works with the "old" ZeroGS plugin. Although it is DX9, too, it works.

Does someone know why Xfire cannot "inject" into GSdx but ZeroGS? (Both set in DX9)

I've also been trying to get this to work. By "old" ZeroGS plugin to which one do you mean?
Simply select the ZeroGS plugin as the graphics plugin instead of a GSdx plugin.