XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Is anyone else having problems with L2 and R2 not working? The installation was fine, but I cannot get L2 and R2 to work. I can use them in the calibration menu to calibrate the Z axis, but when I go back to the test screen, the Z axis won't move when I press L2 and R2. Also, when I open the SCPUser/XInput tester located in the Win64 folder, it shows that I am pressing L2 and R2, but like I have said, its not working on the Windows game controller test screen.

What can I do to fix this? I'm having issues playing DMC3 when I can't switch Devil Arms lol.

Sponsored links

SWEET!!! That totally did it. Thanks man you rock. So glad I came across some links to find this before i installed motionjoy again on a fairly fresh windows install.
(12-01-2013, 03:40 AM)Nanopls Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with L2 and R2 not working? The installation was fine, but I cannot get L2 and R2 to work. I can use them in the calibration menu to calibrate the Z axis, but when I go back to the test screen, the Z axis won't move when I press L2 and R2. Also, when I open the SCPUser/XInput tester located in the Win64 folder, it shows that I am pressing L2 and R2, but like I have said, its not working on the Windows game controller test screen.

What can I do to fix this? I'm having issues playing DMC3 when I can't switch Devil Arms lol.

Even though it doesn't work in controller test screen, can you assign it in lilypad?

Are you using a brand name Dual shock 3?

This is kinda weird. My DS3 works perfectly with these drivers, including L2 and R2.

(12-01-2013, 05:18 AM)bmaffin13 Wrote: SWEET!!! That totally did it. Thanks man you rock. So glad I came across some links to find this before i installed motionjoy again on a fairly fresh windows install.

Motioninjoy can completely bork your system. This driver here is many, many times better. And motioninjoy is spyware.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Is there any way to get this working with integrated Bluetooth? The Bluetooth in my tablet connects via UART rather than USB, which seems to prevent either this or MotionInJoy from working with it. I'd really, really love to be able to connect my Dualshock, so if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.
I wish there was a way to choose/manipulate which controller is player 1/player 2. I have two DS3 controllers, one with a slightly worse X button than the other. So, naturally, I want to make the one with the better X button the player 1 controller because I use it more and have the the other one for when I want to play games with my brother. The thing is, when I have the one with the better X button in by itself, all is well. It is the player 1 controller but as soon as I plug in the other controller, it gets switched to player 2. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening?

EDIT: It seems like switching USB ports did the trick.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
Couldn't get it to work even after installing every VC redist available. Then I downloaded and installed "Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime" on a whim and suddenly the service gets installed properly. lolwat. Just glad I got it to work, thanks for making this.
(11-22-2013, 01:59 PM)Nashi Wrote: Thanks. After some hours of testing I noticed, that all or "working without lags" pads have also random 15-20 sec. time of lagging every ~20 minutes. I'll try to fix it during weekend.

Any news lag fixing?
i've tryed your dll it works with my not geniune sixaxis.
Can you share yours source code?
Anybody know how to switch controller 2 to 1 mutltiple controllers
(12-03-2013, 09:08 AM)Gonzalos Wrote: Any news lag fixing?
i've tryed your dll it works with my not geniune sixaxis.
Can you share yours source code?
Still working on it.
The only idea I have, is sniffing connection between pad and PS3 (which is working ok like I said before) and figure out where is the difference. You can imagine, that it's not so simple Smile

I already have Unix distibution (necessary to change my bluetooth dongle MAC address) and almost working simple sniffer, but still have some problems with memory leaks.

Just wait few more days and I hope I'll share with you a DLL with sources.
Bad news.
After bunch of tests, I noticed, that my fake pads are also laggy when I use them with PS3. Now, I have no idea what else I can do and I'm not sure if it is possible to make them work normally via Bluetooth.

crap.