XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I've just tried to manually add my new notebook's bluetooth ID to the .inf file, and it worked fine with my DS3.
If you'd like to add it to the list, it's VID_04CA&PID_300B.
Thanks!

Sponsored links

Scarlet.Crush, you are the one. I was waiting for this level of solution for too long. Used x360ce, motioninjoy, mij + betterds3, and now testing your work.

Thanks again man! Keep up the great work!.
Does anyone know how to get rumble working correctly in ePSXe using the DS3 controller? I really don't want to go back and use motioninjoy for some rumble, but I find it to be necessary...............

Edit: Nevermind, tried using Shark with 1.8.0 and lilypad plugins, everything is A oh Kay!
Whenever i start and stop service my three controllers become just one in windows although monitor still shows the three. Disc/reconnecting them solves the problem.

And i observed that my configurations like threshould are not being used by the game, anyone can light me up?
Sometimes, I get some lag, which I never had with DS3. Using the latest, and obviously DS4, and on occasion it's like the controller iether lags or does stuff on it's own.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
@MonthOLDpickle: should just feel a slight click when you do a pinhole reset.

Can you do the following -
1. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
2. Restart your PC.
3. When your Desktop is up, start ScpMonitor.exe.
4. Plug in your DS3 to USB.
5. Wait 10 secs.
6. Unplug your DS3 fom USB.
7. LEDs on your DS3 should start flashing, if they don't - press the PS button.
8. Wait 30 secs.
9. Zip up your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log and post as an attachment.

@x_berzerker: can you zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment after restarting the service.

Adjust the threshold sliders to around 3/4 to the right. Go in to Game Controller Settings and view properties of one of your controllers - you should be able to see a huge deadzone while moving the Left and Right sticks.

@Mkilbride: the BTH signal on DS4 seems to be much weaker than that of a DS3. It is also much more prone to interference.

Try to retain direct line of sight between your DS4 and Dongle. Also try to keep any other RF devices as far away as possible.
I have no other Bluetooth Devices, but good to know, and it sucks it's weaker, as even if it's in the same exact spot, it happens randomly.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
@Mkilbride: WiFi may also cause interference.

My sofa is around 3m away from my HTPC - if I break line of sight, between DS4 and Dongle with my hand, buttons/axis stop registering changes. DS3 has no problem at all ...
No WiFi either.

Damn, I really like the DS4, but this annoying...I hope something can be figured out in the future. Strange, that with such a expensive, and technically more impressive controller, they'd go with weaker BT.
Hi, my bluethoth dont work, When i connected it for the first time it was working but now dont work.
i upload my logs pls help me!! Sorry for my english. thanks!
---------------------------------------------
SOLVED

Attached Files
.zip   ScpDriver.zip (Size: 1,66 KB / Downloads: 246)