XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi

Just wondering, if you've installed/updated drivers through zadig, what is the full process of removing scpserver's bluetooth influence?

thanks

Sponsored links

(04-14-2014, 05:53 AM)hilarious Wrote: @Scarlet.Crush , hello

First i would like to thank you for this great sofware, its very usefull.

With the last update (1.2.2.175), this is the first time that my fake gasia DS3 works via bluetooth.

But i have a problem. It does not rumbles when it is connected it via bluetooth, the battery is fully charged and all buttons work (connected via USB it does rumbles)

Any help would be appreciated!

for me the only game make it ruble it's double dragon neon and it's a kinda weak rumble. Maybe it's just normal you don't feel anything at all minus on some games, but i'm not sure Happy
(04-14-2014, 08:24 AM)ultimategrayfox Wrote: for me the only game make it ruble it's double dragon neon and it's a kinda weak rumble. Maybe it's just normal you don't feel anything at all minus on some games, but i'm not sure Happy

Thanks for answering ultimategrayfox!

I have tested with Need for Speed Rivals and with Pcsx2, and both rumble quite strong when my gasia DS3 is plugged via USB, but they do not rumble at all when using bluetooth
(04-12-2014, 03:49 PM)markkirby80 Wrote: Hi I have been using these drivers and the installation went perfect but after about 2 hours play the controller disconnects and reconnects a few times quickly then I loose all input to the PC even with the KB and mouse, the game still runs on the screen but I have to press the PC power button to restart. Can anyone help me with this issue ?

I fixed my random disconnects, if it helps any one the problem was I used an usb extension cable ( so two usb together) and this caused a power supply issue to my power hungry first gen ds3. The fix was to simply buy one long cable and now it works perfect.

Great driver, now I have it set up I can just plug in my ds3 and play, no more messing with silly programs like motionjoy.

Thanks Scarlet.crush.
Hi Scarlet,

I'm happy to have found your guide for connecting my PS3 controller to my PC because motionjoy has been starting to make me angry lately.

I have a question about the right tools/versions for setup: I came to your software by surprise watching a youtube video which had a package with some of your installation files in its description. In your starting post of this thread you offer version 1.2.0.160 and the 1.2.2.175. Having downloaded all three files I am now sitting in front of different files with different parts in it.

[Image: g2prxu5g.png]

This is what it's looking like and I would like to know which file to use? I am confused, because the "win64-->SCPuser.exe" is not available in the update-zip. Do I have to install the latest version and run the update or do I just have to use the files from the latest update to be up-to-date?

Then a completely different question: Is it possible to remap the PS button of the ps3 pad to any other key of my keyboard so I can use it like I want to?

Thanks for your help,

cl1ck
Hello. I've tried installing the driver, but for some reason it's not detecting my ps3 controller. I've tried restarting and redoing the installation multiple times. I've also tried different usb ports. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I plugged in the controller before installing, so the defaults should've installed. Here's a picture of what the devices and printers directory looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pfghsaxf23vzs...roller.png

Thanks for any help!
By the way, this is awesome.
Finally found an alternative to that horrible Motioninjoy.
Scarlet, I noticed you mentioned you were welcome to suggestions regarding the desktop controls functionality. I think it's great to have this feature and I would like to see it get even better, so at risk of sounding like I'm asking too much, here's what I'd like to see:

* Fully configurable commands and macros mappable to each controller button, e.g. being able to make the start button take you to your home web page (alt+Home) if you like; or have the left D-Pad button take you back (backspace); or have a joystick be able to scroll up/down a webpage. Even have the ability to launch a program.

* Create a keyboard that can be brought up with a button press, e.g. select. Virtual keys to be navigable by D-Pad whilst enabled.

* And lastly, adding analogue acceleration to joystick controls. Currently, moving the mouse can be fidgety for fine control unless you turn the X/Y scaling down, which slows general use down a little. Would also be useful if as I suggested, a webpage could be scrolled through with a joystick, by controlling the rate you scroll.

As I use your application primarily on a home theatre PC, controls are generally uncomfortable, so having the ability to gain a lot of desktop control via a gamepad could really speed things up. I think these things would greatly help.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Due to problems with my pad, I modified SCPMonitor to more useful. The first thought was add a keyboard shortcut to restart SCPService.
Later I added a few options and changed the icon in SCPMonitor to had a smaller size. Now it looks like this:
[Image: 30xaqz9.jpg]
Global shortcut to restart service is: CTRL + F12.
I publish also the modified source.
Sorry for my bad english.

Attached Files
.exe   ScpMonitor+.exe (Size: 305,5 KB / Downloads: 358)
.zip   SCPServer-Mod-1.2.2.175-Source.zip (Size: 1,02 MB / Downloads: 238)
oh seems a nice mod indeed! But your exe crash when i try to run it from my scarlet crush program folder. Anyway the ideas you added are nice, and should be included in the official program Laugh