XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-26-2014, 04:06 PM)roli Wrote: so i haven't been able to get any of my Controllers to work. I have 2 ds3s and a ds4. i have a asus usb bt400 dongle and Windows 8.1. please help me and i'll try to awnser any question you may have. When i install the bus thing the Bluetooth doesn't show up so i'm unable to use bluetooth

Install the bluetooth driver manually with zadig. if you don't know how. Google search: "How to Use ANY Bluetooth Dongle/Adapter on SCP DS3" it's the first youtube video. I have both bt400 and 8.1 and I can say it works perfectly. Smile

Sponsored links

Excuse this. Smile
@DualShear

I'was going to try this, but oin the video the guy said that this will Lock my Bluetooth dongle to only allow ps Controllers to Connect. Is there any way to work around this? if not is it possible to uninstall Zadig later and restore the Bluetooth dongle to its former state, allowing it to letg other Devices to Connect? If this is not, i don't think i will try this.

PS: Do you know how to get ds4 working?
can someone help xbox drives wont install when I followed all the rules
(07-26-2014, 08:04 PM)roli Wrote: @DualShear

I'was going to try this, but oin the video the guy said that this will Lock my Bluetooth dongle to only allow ps Controllers to Connect. Is there any way to work around this? if not is it possible to uninstall Zadig later and restore the Bluetooth dongle to its former state, allowing it to letg other Devices to Connect? If this is not, i don't think i will try this.

PS: Do you know how to get ds4 working?
Yes it's entirely possible. You just go into device manager and uninstall the scp driver it should appear under universal serial bus devices once you install the driver through zadig. then whether you're using the website or the disc it comes with. install the asus bt400 driver. There is no way I know to get it work without the modified driver.
(07-26-2014, 08:19 PM)DualShear Wrote: Yes it's entirely possible. You just go into device manager and uninstall the scp driver it should appear under universal serial bus devices once you install the driver through zadig. then whether you're using the website or the disc it comes with. install the asus bt400 driver. There is no way I know to get it work without the modified driver.

ok thanks i will try it now. I'm not really using my Bluetooth dongle for anything else atm, but hopefully sometime in the future there will be an update to the program that allows the dongle to let other Devices Connect.
@DualShear thank you!!! Smile Now i'm able to use both my ds3 Controllers wirelessly!! But i'm still not sure how to get the ds4 Controller to work. When i Connect it via usb i hear the sound that something has Connected and it starts lighting up, but it doesn't appear on scp monitor. when i disconnect it it turns off and if i try pressinf the ps button it will flash a few times and the it stops. Any idea how to make this work?
is it possible that Scarlet.crush can add support for asus usb bt400 so that you don't have to use Zadig?
Is it possible to make this program run in the system tray so i can just Close it whenever i want? I don't like that it's running all the time.
(07-26-2014, 09:14 PM)roli Wrote: @DualShear thank you!!! Smile Now i'm able to use both my ds3 Controllers wirelessly!! But i'm still not sure how to get the ds4 Controller to work. When i Connect it via usb i hear the sound that something has Connected and it starts lighting up, but it doesn't appear on scp monitor. when i disconnect it it turns off and if i try pressinf the ps button it will flash a few times and the it stops. Any idea how to make this work?
you have to replace the driver for ps4 in zadig. select the dualshock4.cfg file when loading a preset driver.