XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Don't know if this was already suggested/asked, but I just hope not xD

Anyway, my question is would it be possible to add a support for the first DualShock? The one made for PSX.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...roller.jpg

This is the Vendor ID I could get about the gamepad:
HID\VID_0C12&PID_0005&REV_0090
HID\VID_0C12&PID_0005
HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME
HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0004
HID_DEVICE

It's connected through a USB adapter from a very old steering wheel called Technology Innovation Compressor Supreme. Hope this information helps and that it will be possible to add support for the PSX DualShock Smile

Sponsored links

Thanks for responding Sage. Somehow the problem has managed to fix itself and the home button works fine now.
Also i'm pretty sure my adapter is fine because that has worked fine with wireless on ds3 as well. And no, i didn't configure as DInput. Everything worked fine with XInput. Any suggestions?
(09-08-2014, 12:54 PM)Ryu Makkuro Wrote: Don't know if this was already suggested/asked, but I just hope not xD

Anyway, my question is would it be possible to add a support for the first DualShock? The one made for PSX.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...roller.jpg

This is the Vendor ID I could get about the gamepad:
HID\VID_0C12&PID_0005&REV_0090
HID\VID_0C12&PID_0005
HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME
HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0004
HID_DEVICE

It's connected through a USB adapter from a very old steering wheel called Technology Innovation Compressor Supreme. Hope this information helps and that it will be possible to add support for the PSX DualShock Smile

The dualshock isnt a HID device, what you are getting its the info of the adapter. For support for Dualshock (1) the adapter should be supported, as far as i know, the only adapter that is supported is the Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller, that i believe is one similar to this:

http://www.isplc2006.org/b2b/pics/USB_PS...vertor.jpg
(09-08-2014, 06:28 PM)SageX85 Wrote: The dualshock isnt a HID device, what you are getting its the info of the adapter. For support for Dualshock (1) the adapter should be supported, as far as i know, the only adapter that is supported is the Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller, that i believe is one similar to this:

http://www.isplc2006.org/b2b/pics/USB_PS...vertor.jpg
Hmm, so added support for other adapters wouldn't be possible? As buying that precise one is currently highly impossible, and not due to financial problems, but for the simple fact it's not Windows 7/8 compatible and you can't really get it anymore.
Agreed.
If you wan't to map the PS/Guide button then buy Pinnacle Game Profiler.
Otherwise it acts like it should.
Hi, I need help to make the driver work on my new Lenovo Y50. I tried motioninjoy first but I have the exact same problem to get bluetooth to work (usb ds3 works just fine in motioninjoy or with scp):
When I start from scratch, i.e atheros bluetooth drivers and then follow scp's install procedure to take over the dongle, everything works fine: first zadig.exe, then driver install. I can play with the controller over bluetooth perfectly.
But THEN after a while or after a few reboots; don't know yet which, it stops working. And just like with motioninjoy, HCI versions and LMP versions get bumped up from version 6 to version 7.
In other words, a clean install works fine for a while (lmp/hci version 6) THEN something upgrades lmp/hci versions to 7 in the background and it stops working Sad
How can I roll back to version 6 & prevent any change??
Is this a known issue?
PS: I do have another bluetooth dongle plugged in a usb port with its original driver (use it for mouse + phone connection). Might be related.
Thanks for your help.
i am having a issue, i dont know if its a metro 2033, metro 2033 redux bug or something else.
but i am using a DS3 for playing PC games. I have not had any problems with other games. But with metro 2033 and metro 2033 redux, the left stick (movement) is acting weird, when i press forward and then i stop presing it, the character keeps moving forward, the same thing happens to LEFT (keeps moving left), BACK and RIGHT. its very annoying, i reduced sensibility in stick on the game, and nothing happens, the same issue. even I reduced threshold in xinput wrapper monitor and the same thing. anyone else have this problem? :8
Can anyone help me? BT pairing isn't working out for me. I've tried removing everything and followed all steps.

I have a Asus BT400 and a PS3 Move Navigation controller. The Nav works flawlessly via USB. I read about others getting bluetooth to work with this combo, but I've had no luck. I think my Host address is wrong but when I looked up the one for my BT device in device manager and tried to use it I couldn't press Set. Guess the mac address isn't correct, but how would I find the real one if that is the case?

I really want to get this working.
Ok I've had a lot of problems with the bluetooth pairing so I want to share how I get mine to work since there are so many people who seem to be having the same problems.
These are the same steps I go through to get mine to work. Took me many months to completely figure out this pattern.

My Bluetooth: Asus BT-400 compatable with up to Bluetooth 4.0 and using the zadig custom driver.

1. First: Is the bluetooth connected and scp service on?
    • Yes: Try pairing controller. Did it work? (If not go to Number 2.)
    • No: First start SCP service and then wait a few seconds after it says running in task manager. After the allotted time has passed connect the bluetooth to the usb port. Make sure you connect your controller via usb to the SAME usb port that you installed scp drivers with (This is huge). After controller connects disconnect it and see if it pairs with your bluetooth. If it does not move on to number 2.

2. Disconnect bluetooth and shutdown the scp ds3 service. Wait a few seconds. Start back up the service connect controller, then bluetooth, then try disconnecting controller from usb while keeping usb in computer. If controller connects then you can disconnect usb from computer and be on with what you were doing if not go to number 3.

3. Open the start menu type service then enter. In the services area find the ds3 service and make sure its automatic and not delayed start. Now restart computer and have the usb connected to computer but the controller is not connected to the usb. When you finish logging in wait until the whole computer is finished starting up all startup processes then try to connect the controller wirelessly. If this does not work start the whole process over.

Important: If you pair your contoller back to back from your pc to ps3 then you will have to have scp service and bluetooth disconnected when using ps3 and then connect it back when your gonna use it for pc with controller connected via usb to the original port like always when reconnecting bluetooth and starting back up the service. Do not expect an easy switch back it will be a pain.

Next thing is the two usb ports you use for the ps3 controller and bluetooth are reserved for those. You may use the ps3 usb port after pairing is complete but it must be used to pair every time when wireless pairing fails. If you do not remember which ones they were, reinstall.

I kind of like to think that the scp driver has a mind of its own and that you kind of have to keep bothering it to finally get it to do what you want. So just try to experiment when you have time with how exactly you are trying to pair it. If my way wont work try a different pattern and see what will finally work with you. Remember if there is no solution start with a clean slate and just reinstall everything relating to the bluetooth and scp drivers from scratch and go from there. See when the bluetooth stops working and such. What happened with mine is that after installing it worked fine for the first two bootups of my comp then it started to go haywire and I had to figure out this pattern. You will most likely have to as well.

Note: As for mac address not being the same, yeah it seems they can change for some reason thats why you need to fiddle with it till it either gets the same address or it resets what it looks for.

If this doesn't work out for you post it and I'll see to making a video maybe about it. I'll also periodically make edits to this if needed.
Hey, I'm incredibly frustrated, because for the past 2 hours I've been trying to somehow get this thing to work. After a series of problems I could overcome just with Google etc., I stumbled upon another problem, and that's the fact that for some reason the xinput tester thingie doesn't recognize that I've a controller. SCPMonitor says everything is disconnected. I'm using a Dual Stick Gamepad GM-1520 and I was told it works with it.