XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(09-28-2014, 11:56 PM)SageX85 Wrote: Just asking as to not to leave any detail unchecked, but you already paired the controller right?

i updated to the newest version and now my bluetooth detects the controller but i cant pair

Sponsored links

I installed everything fine but Better DS3 still can't detect the dual shock controller

Any advice?
4790K, Asus z97-A, 32GB Dominator Platinum, GTX Titan
(09-29-2014, 07:15 PM)Snake_Killer Wrote: i updated to the newest version and now my bluetooth detects the controller but i cant pair

Use scppair with the service/server stopped. conect your controller via USB, it should give you some info, and you should be able to pair the controller. Also make sure you have everything else installed

(09-30-2014, 06:05 PM)jackharry Wrote: I installed everything fine but Better DS3 still can't detect the dual shock controller

Any advice?

Use a driver compatible with Better DS3, or dont use Better DS3.
(09-30-2014, 06:05 PM)jackharry Wrote: I installed everything fine but Better DS3 still can't detect the dual shock controller

Any advice?

Why are you asking for help with Better DS3 in this thread? This is all about NOT using the MotioninJoy drivers. Blink
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(09-30-2014, 07:53 PM)SageX85 Wrote: Use a driver compatible with Better DS3, or dont use Better DS3.

aren't these drivers compatible with Better DS3? If I don't use Better DS3 what else is out there apart from DS3 tool which is unsafe?

Thanks
4790K, Asus z97-A, 32GB Dominator Platinum, GTX Titan
Firstly thanks for read my post.
if using an PS3 DS3 Controller with SCP DS in an USB connection internally the controller has the bluetooth signal on or off ? Even using USB cable the bluetooth signal is enabled ? I not wait reply to try use both signal in same time. I just wait to disable bluetooth signal when using USB connection.
I see in SCP Monitor an status showing PAD 1 Charged or Charging.when the battery is full charged if using USB cable connection internally the battery continue being charged or the power voltage is off to battery ?
thanks for reply
Alright so I'm getting really thrown off right now because I can't figure out how to get this to run a little more natively or more in the background.

In all the instructions I see it saying "Start the Service [net Start "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]" but I can't figure out what that's actually wanting me to do. Every time I try that (I did it in an admin cmd prompt and in the directory of my scp exe files) it says the name is wrong. I've also tried it from the default directory.

What I'm assuming that step does it make the whole thing work natively in the background. But I can't seem to get it to work. I've also tried running ScpService.exe and it says something about needing to install it with installutil? Not sure what it's asking me to do there.

So at the moment the only way I can get this to work is if I open ScpServer.exe and keep that open. But that's super annoying to always keep open since it can't be minimized to the tray or anything.

So is there a way to make this work more in the background than having my ScpServer.exe always running in it's big ugly window?

EDIT: So I just installed this on my laptop and it seems to work perfectly in the background exactly like I was expecting. So it looks like this is just a problem with my desktop. Any idea what might be causing it?

Second completely unrelated note, is it possible to get the track pad on the DS4 to work as a mouse track pad? I'd love that feature so I can just sit on my couch and open everything I'd need right from there with no other keyboard or mouse needed. I had this ability working with a different driver but that one didn't support DS3 which I also need working.
(10-01-2014, 02:18 AM)jackharry Wrote: aren't these drivers compatible with Better DS3? If I don't use Better DS3 what else is out there apart from DS3 tool which is unsafe?

Thanks

The driver included in the .7z file from the OP is meant to work with the included files, not with a third party tool like Better DS3. If you download the .7z file in the OP, it should include everything you need to get you up and running. Here's a quick video that should help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

Just make sure you download the latest full version (1.2.0.160) and the latest updated files (1.2.2.175) because for some reason Scarlet.Crush hasn't uploaded a new full version .7z file which contains all of the files you need in their up to date versions.
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
It's good that someone is doing support in this thread. OP doesn't come around anymore. So I am sure people appreciate it. Good job.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks for the rep, just doing what I can to help give back to this great project. Laugh

(10-01-2014, 03:03 AM)Augusto Wrote: Firstly thanks for read my post.
if using an PS3 DS3 Controller with SCP DS in an USB connection internally the controller has the bluetooth signal on or off ? Even using USB cable the bluetooth signal is enabled ? I not wait reply to try use both signal in same time. I just wait to disable bluetooth signal when using USB connection.
I see in SCP Monitor an status showing PAD 1 Charged or Charging.when the battery is full charged if using USB cable connection internally the battery continue being charged or the power voltage is off to battery ?
thanks for reply

I'm not sure if the DS3's Bluetooth radio is off while it's being used through USB, but I would think 'yes' because when you unplug it from the USB cord it doesn't automatically pair with anything, you have to press the PS button to 'turn it on'.

As far as your second question, it is my understanding that as long as the DS3's LEDs are all blinking, it is being charged. If just a single LED is on, the controller is not being charged.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games