XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-02-2014, 03:52 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You can't use 2 pads on the same bluetooth adapter, I am pretty sure. You would need two bluetooth adapters.

No, he can use up to 4 controllers per bluetooth. His problem could be either a software problem if he comes from motioninjoy, or a hardware problem, a not so good bluetooth adapter.

If everything worked fine with MiJ then its a software problem, if not, then is a hardware problem. I would recommend, if he has access to another PC than has never had MiJ installed, to move the adapter and install the SCP driver there to see how it behaves on that PC, then he could figure out if its software or hardware related.

Sponsored links

In my experience though if MiJ is gonna cause problems it will just cause the wrapper not to work altogether. I.E. no controllers would work at all.

But I guess I was wrong about the bluetooth. I've never used the wrapper with BT, I was just going by the text in the OP about dedicating an adapter to the controller.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks guys, it was the same problem with motioninjoy so I'm guessing it may be a Bluetooth adaptor problem.

Can someone link to a cheap compatible one available in the UK? Thanks
Hello I just found out about this software. I wonder does it support generic usb joystick or just xbox ps3 controllers. I just got Hama urage vendetta which I would want to emulate xbox controller. So If anyone know the answer I would be thankful. Cheers!
(10-02-2014, 08:42 PM)Varmitras Wrote: Hello I just found out about this software. I wonder does it support generic usb joystick or just xbox ps3 controllers. I just got Hama urage vendetta which I would want to emulate xbox controller. So If anyone know the answer I would be thankful. Cheers!

DS3, DS4 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller, if you want use a generic USB controller on new games without Dinput support, what you are looking for is X360ce.
(02-11-2013, 08:32 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @shamnex: I don't see the Bluetooth threads (HCI & L2CAP) starting in the service log.

Can you do the following (don't run ScpServer.exe) :-
1. Plug in your BTH Dongle & DS3 to USB.
2. Run ScpDriver.exe
3. Click Uninstall.
4. Click Install. (reboot if you see "Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]")
5. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
6. Wait till LEDs stop flashing.
7. Plug in your DS3 to USB.
8. Wait a few seconds.
9. Unplug your DS3 from USB again.
10. Wait for around 20 seconds.
11. Post the ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log again.

Edit : Added your onboard adapter hardware id, see Post #301

Same problem DS3 00:00:00:00:00:00 Reserved

If you fix it, where can I donate?

Attached Files
.rar   vladi.rar (Size: 1,74 KB / Downloads: 110)
Go ahead and uninstall everything and start from scratch using this video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

Also, is your BT dongle in the list of supported dongles? If not, also watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxXUKN1vz8
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I don't got a bt dongle
I had jetion which is Generic usb just like this one and it was really bad and yet motioninjoy worked on it. Now that I got Hama Urage Vendetta motioninjoy wont even show me drivers for it so I looked around and found about this software. Well if this one wont work for my controller either is there any other program that I could use that will like change my controller drivers to emulate xbox controller? I tried x360ce but it wont work on most of the games im looking to play. thanks in advance. Cheers!
If you have a laptop that has built in Bluetooth is it possible to connect without needing to use a dongle of some kind? It would definitely be preferred, if not I would probably just use it plugged in with USB.