XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
so you don't need to put any file in the game's exe folder ? then how do you use the xinput wrapper for play.com adapters ?

Sponsored links

No, you dont put any file in game's exe folder. I dont have a play.com adapter, but i suppose if it's compatible,you plug it to the pc, install scp, its drivers get replaced and thats it. After all, this was first born for the play.com adapter. It'd be nice if scarlet crush could answer that, but most of the threat gets focused on Dual Shock 3.

But see if your adapter has this ID VID_0B43&PID_003.
I'll repost my problem as it has not been solved and my controller's USB is failing. I followed the steps, the DS3 works fine over USB but not over bluetooth. In SCP monitor it reads BTH 00000000 None. what am I missing?
I asked you if you had tried using Zadig to get your Bluetooth receiver working and you never replied.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I followed the steps inclunding zadig driver, same result.the weird thing is, my controller is detected. I just can't do anything with it.
Hey i followed the first post, and i can use my controller with USB, but whenever i try with a bluetooth dongle, it does not work. What should i do?

I have my PS3 in the same room, if perhaps it might interfere with the USB Dongle.
(10-19-2014, 06:45 PM)cr00mz Wrote: Hey i followed the first post, and i can use my controller with USB, but whenever i try with a bluetooth dongle, it does not work. What should i do?

either stick to USB or buy a compatible dongle.
(10-19-2014, 06:47 PM)animaniac Wrote: either stick to USB or buy a compatible dongle.

How do i know if a dongle is compatible?
(10-19-2014, 06:51 PM)cr00mz Wrote: How do i know if a dongle is compatible?

Look for one that is 2.1+EDR
What if it is higher than 2.1? Like 3 or 4 does that work too?