XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-17-2014, 06:52 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Oh I see, I thought you were using PCSX2. Sorry about that. LilyPad is one of the Pad plugins for PCSX2. Just ignore the stuff I said about that.

If all of your controller's buttons (including the analog sticks) are working correctly in ScpUser.exe, I don't see why you would have an issue using your DS3 in PC games.

Just to be clear, the DS3 works 100% of the time when using USB and the problems happen when you're on Bluetooth? If the problems are arising only on Bluetooth, are you by any chance using your computer's integrated Bluetooth receiver? That seems to be the case when people say that everything stops working after a restart.

Hi karasuhebi,

Sorry for coming back only today!

So, I made also a clean installation on another PC (under Windows 7 x86) and also there I had the analog sticks not working...and I'm just referring to the case in which the joypad is connected through an USB cable (the blutooth issue will come later...).

The point is: why sometimes the analog sticks doesn't work? On the other PC I have reinstalled everything and it worked again...tried again and not working again...So it seems that there is some passage in the driver installation that sometimes (or on some machines) works and sometimes not...

Just to be clear...the joypad works perfectly! I have tried it on a PS3! ;-)

I'm quite puzzled...anything that I can provide you to help in solving the case? ;-)

- - - EDIT - - -

Ok, don't ask me the magic behind, but after restarting the PC a couple of times and unplug and plug the controller in the USB port, now the analog sticks work perfectly! Even restarting the PC, connect and unconnect the controller, don't impact it! Wow!

Now the "only" issue remaining is the one reported in the post about bluetooth connection...I have tried to put the controller as much as possible near to the dongle but not success at all...any other idea?

- - - END EDIT - - -

Sponsored links

As this thread seems to be way more active, I think I should ask here:

I can't get my DS3 to work via BT. I got an ASUS BT-211 and a (actually 2) clone controller(s) from tmart. Here's my step-by-step guide, what I did:

0. I uninstalled all drivers, that looked like they came from SCP DS3 in any way (almost everything, in case there's still some trace from MiJ). Also I tested if the BT dongle is working (it is working).
1. Plugged in Controller & USB Dongle
2. Went to my SCP-DS3 folder and started SCP Drover.exe as admin. Klicked Install. Result: (click)
3. As it doesn't install "Bluetooth Driver" as said in this video, I go to Zadig, open it as admin, load Preset: Bluetooth.cfg, List all Devices, select Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 - same as in this vid - and replace the driver (getting the message that it was replaced successfully).
4. Then I go to SCP Monitor (when i start the tray says Server connected) and I get this: (click)
5. Looks fine and the controller works even with Steam games, so I remove the USB cable from the controller and PC. As supposed, the "PAD 1 Charging" text becomes "Reserved" as it went in the tutorial video, but then it doesn't pair. It simply stays reserved and doesn't change.
I also tried holding the PS3 Button for about one minute. It keeps searching but doesn't find anything.
(Strangely I tried to connect the PS3 controller without any SCP drivers to the Dongle without SCP Driver before and this seems to work although the 'connected' PS3 controller is listed as unknown device called "Playstation 3 Controller" afterwards - i suppose this is normal)

I also tried skipping step 3 before, with no different results~

Ah and when I try to use SCPServer.exe I get this, but it doesn't change, whatever I do: (click)
My devices screen looks this, if anyone wants to know: (click) (fyi: i have no xbox360 controller - this one's just from scp ds3)

I've also added 2 Log files from my scp folder as I've seen that in another thread. Maybe someone can deal with this stuff~

Attached Files
.zip   ScpDriver.zip (Size: 3,29 KB / Downloads: 148)
(10-21-2014, 06:00 PM)Arkaine Wrote: As this thread seems to be way more active, I think I should ask here:

I can't get my DS3 to work via BT. I got an ASUS BT-211 and a (actually 2) clone controller(s) from tmart. Here's my step-by-step guide, what I did:

0. I uninstalled all drivers, that looked like they came from SCP DS3 in any way (almost everything, in case there's still some trace from MiJ). Also I tested if the BT dongle is working (it is working).
1. Plugged in Controller & USB Dongle
2. Went to my SCP-DS3 folder and started SCP Drover.exe as admin. Klicked Install. Result: (click)
3. As it doesn't install "Bluetooth Driver" as said in this video, I go to Zadig, open it as admin, load Preset: Bluetooth.cfg, List all Devices, select Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 - same as in this vid - and replace the driver (getting the message that it was replaced successfully).
4. Then I go to SCP Monitor (when i start the tray says Server connected) and I get this: (click)
5. Looks fine and the controller works even with Steam games, so I remove the USB cable from the controller and PC. As supposed, the "PAD 1 Charging" text becomes "Reserved" as it went in the tutorial video, but then it doesn't pair. It simply stays reserved and doesn't change.
I also tried holding the PS3 Button for about one minute. It keeps searching but doesn't find anything.
(Strangely I tried to connect the PS3 controller without any SCP drivers to the Dongle without SCP Driver before and this seems to work although the 'connected' PS3 controller is listed as unknown device called "Playstation 3 Controller" afterwards - i suppose this is normal)

I also tried skipping step 3 before, with no different results~

Ah and when I try to use SCPServer.exe I get this, but it doesn't change, whatever I do: (click)
My devices screen looks this, if anyone wants to know: (click) (fyi: i have no xbox360 controller - this one's just from scp ds3)

I've also added 2 Log files from my scp folder as I've seen that in another thread. Maybe someone can deal with this stuff~

First of all, your adapter should be supported, what hardware ID it has? It should be USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5 or USB\VID_0B05&PID_1785 for the Asus BT211

See page 87 and see if its of any help.

Also, for SCP server to work, the service should be stopped (Open a command prompt as administrator and type this --> net stop "SCP DS3 Service" <-- )
It's USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3002. This is the third entry in Scarlet.Crush's list of compatible hardware.
When I stop the service and enter SCP Server I get this: http://s1.bild.me/bilder/120914/3843918scp_pair.png
As you can see, pair is greyed out and isn't clickable ._.

I've also attached the log, based on this:

Attached Files
.zip   ScpServer.zip (Size: 1,25 KB / Downloads: 150)
Sup guys,

I know you can only connect one BT device to 1 dongle, so I bought another dongle to be able to connect both my DS3 and my BT Headphones.

For some reason I can't seem to work both dongles connected to different devices.

Is there a way to tell SCP Driver to install the driver on only ONE of the dongles and not both?
I tried Installing one at a time but I can only connect either the DS3 or the Headphones...

This is what I'm getting when installing

-- Install Summary --

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO - Will force install because driver is not better and force flag is set.
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf".
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190&REV_0681" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf".
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)

Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

So it is finding both of them
4790K, Asus z97-A, 32GB Dominator Platinum, GTX Titan
When you install the drivers, unplug(and uninstall) the one you wanna use your headset with first. Then install the drivers. Then install the second dongle.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-22-2014, 04:19 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: When you install the drivers, unplug(and uninstall) the one you wanna use your headset with first. Then install the drivers. Then install the second dongle.

Just tried that.
I installed the DS3 drivers through SCP first
then plugged the new dongle and windows installed it's drivers.
Now trying to pair headset but it cannot

When I uninstall the SCP drivers everything works

This shows only driver for one dongle was installed

INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190&REV_0681" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

BUT then when I uninstall, it shows that it's uninstalling for both, why did it install both in the first place, I don't know

INFO - Uninstalling driver package C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf...
INFO - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem36.inf'.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190\001A7D116670' reinstalled.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\5&DC4A972&0&1' reinstalled.
INFO - Successfully uninstalled 2 devices for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf.

It's getting frustrating
(10-22-2014, 04:50 AM)jackharry Wrote: Just tried that.
I installed the DS3 drivers through SCP first
then plugged the new dongle and windows installed it's drivers.
Now trying to pair headset but it cannot

When I uninstall the SCP drivers everything works

This shows only driver for one dongle was installed

INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190&REV_0681" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

BUT then when I uninstall, it shows that it's uninstalling for both, why did it install both in the first place, I don't know

INFO - Uninstalling driver package C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf...
INFO - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem36.inf'.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190\001A7D116670' reinstalled.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\5&DC4A972&0&1' reinstalled.
INFO - Successfully uninstalled 2 devices for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf.

It's getting frustrating

FIXED EDIT: So no matter what I tried in whichever order I installed the dongles and drivers it always changed the properties of both dongles to Scarlet drivers.

So I went into "Devices and Printers" then right click on dongle I wanted to use for headphones and go properties
- Hardware Tab
- Properties
- In General tab click on "Change Settings"
- Driver Tab>Update driver
- Browse>Let me pick
- From compatible drivers I chose "generic bluetooth device" or anything else rather than Scarlet driver

I went into the driver update the long way to make sure it is THE dongle I wanted to use for headphones

Hope that helps someone
I find myself hitting diagonals more often than not when playing games like Dustforce (not a great player :x), and I'm wondering how I might be able to adjust how much pressure triggers each direction in Xinput. It looks like I am using SCP version 1.2.1.165. When googling, the first post that came up was #30, but I don't know anything about C++. Could I possibly try editing/building it?

Does anybody have a solution for this already? Is there a way I could edit my current SCP installation, be it change values in a file or otherwise?
So, I'm at the end of my rope. I've tried all troubleshooting stuff I've seen previously.

INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scar Crush\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --

That is all I get when I try to install SCP, with the bin in my program folders, and with the PS3 controller "sort of" detected by my PC.

When I say sorta, I mean that I see it in Devices & Printers, but when I go to "Game controller settings" nothing is displayed, it seems like my computer is detecting it, but having some sort of failure to fully connect to it. I also know that my installation is failing, and nothing changes when I "force install". I only get this:

INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scar Crush\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scar Crush\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scar Crush\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\ds3winusb.inf".
INFO - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' already has 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\ds3winusb.inf' installed on it.
INFO - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' already has 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\ds3winusb.inf' installed on it.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver

And, again, I get no usage or options for my controller. Please help me! I'm totally unsure what to do.