XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I get it now. I was asking before downloading it but now I know that it's just a BT MAC changer. Anyway, thanks a TON for your work Smile

Sponsored links

Anyway to get this to work with a PDP aftermarket ps3 controller?
Probably not. It might work with USB, but almost certainly not with BT.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Seems like a no go then. I tried with USB doesn't seem to work, oh well.
i managed to make it work on my ds3, but suddenly it stops working... if i type something on my keyboard... sometimes even if i don't type anything it stops working, any ideas on how to fix this?

only on darksouls: prepare to die edition (steam) this happens... tested on other games and it works perfectly
Okay! Now I have a problem. I successfully connected my DS3 via BT but after shutdown/power up, I can't connect it!
SCP Monitor shows the host address and the DS3 address. It says reserved and the DS3 keeps on flashing but nothing happens!
HW ID: USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC&REV_0001
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC

Please help!
(11-03-2014, 07:26 PM)bioshoker Wrote: could someone please help me out with this problem? i've tried everything and still have not found any solution to it.

(11-14-2014, 03:15 PM)zombiezoom Wrote: Okay! Now I have a problem. I successfully connected my DS3 via BT but after shutdown/power up, I can't connect it!
SCP Monitor shows the host address and the DS3 address. It says reserved and the DS3 keeps on flashing but nothing happens!
HW ID: USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC&REV_0001
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC

Please help!

I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!

Uninstall everything and redo the process but UNTICK/DO NOT INSTALL bluetooth driver via SCP, instead install the bluetooth driver from Zadig tool. It works for me even after restart! YAAAAY! I DON'T NEED to buy a stupid dongle Laugh Laugh Laugh
no one can help me ? Smile
(11-15-2014, 12:25 PM)zombiezoom Wrote: I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!

Uninstall everything and redo the process but UNTICK/DO NOT INSTALL bluetooth driver via SCP, instead install the bluetooth driver from Zadig tool. It works for me even after restart! YAAAAY! I DON'T NEED to buy a stupid dongle Laugh Laugh Laugh

Actually after shutdown and restarting my laptop, it no longer works! lol anyway uninstalling and reinstalling the Zadig drivers works for one time.
(08-25-2011, 11:25 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Updated : New version released 1.2.0.160. See post #2505.

Updated : Update Available 1.2.1.165 - WinXP compatibility for ScpUser.exe/XInput1_3.dll, Service Channel Bypass feature added, Proof of Concept KBM mapping sample added. See Post #2574.

Updated : Update Available 1.2.2.175 - Includes all previous Updates. Added Fixup for 00:26:5C signature, Renamed ScpPad2Key -> GtaMapper, added DskMapper & D3Mapper samples. Refactored & moved common functionality into ScpControl.dll. See Post #2702.

Download latest version here. [1.2.0.160]

Download latest update here. [1.2.2.175]
Download latest source here. [1.2.2.175]

everything works fine with my DS3 on win7 exept vibration function. something wrong?

greeting from CHINA!!!Smile