XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
hard luck for you fakes are not supported.. however they may or may not work.

Sponsored links

Is there a way to pair the DS3 with the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack at all?
I can't install a custom bluetooth driver on my tablet since I'm not able to use my keyboard and mouse anymore otherwise.

I know it works with the DS4, but what's about DS3???

PS: don't tell me to plug in mouse and keyboard over USB, it has no USB Tongue2

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

(11-28-2014, 12:19 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: Is there a way to pair the DS3 with the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack at all?
I can't install a custom bluetooth driver on my tablet since I'm not able to use my keyboard and mouse anymore otherwise.

I know it works with the DS4, but what's about DS3???

PS: don't tell me to plug in mouse and keyboard over USB, it has no USB Tongue2

Simple answer would be NOTongue
Bluetooth doesn't work.

I'd like to say that I love SCP DS3 on the off-chance that Scarlet.Crush sees. (I've used MiJ and BetterDS3 and this is by far the best) After I installed everything, including the zadig capabilities I was ecstatic to see that my DS3 would connect automatically when plugged in everytime. Initially, bluetooth even worked, which I have not experienced before. However, after I powered down the controllers and closed my laptop for the night I was unable to reconnect wirelessly.

I am using an Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 built into the laptop. I was wondering if anyone had any fixes or suggestions?
I had SCP 1.0.0.103 up until today and never updated it because it was working fine and I still had a PS3 controller. I got a PS4 controller today and so it was time to finally upgrade SCP. I uninstalled 1.0.0.103 and then downloaded 1.2.2.160, replaced files to 1.2.2.175 and installed. Everything works fine, both PS3 and PS4 work at the same time and everything is good. So thanks.

However, I just have an annoyance. When I open up SCP monitor, although it shows Pad 1 and Pad 2 (both PS3 and PS4) and I can switch between them, it tells me Host Address: Disconnected. What is the host address and why is it saying disconnected? So far everything is working fine but I just want to know what is up with this.

Does Host Address have something to do with Bluetooth? That is what I am inclined to think since I did not install any bluetooth drivers this time around.
(11-29-2014, 11:10 PM)Recognition Wrote: I had SCP 1.0.0.103 up until today and never updated it because it was working fine and I still had a PS3 controller. I got a PS4 controller today and so it was time to finally upgrade SCP. I uninstalled 1.0.0.103 and then downloaded 1.2.2.160, replaced files to 1.2.2.175 and installed. Everything works fine, both PS3 and PS4 work at the same time and everything is good. So thanks.

However, I just have an annoyance. When I open up SCP monitor, although it shows Pad 1 and Pad 2 (both PS3 and PS4) and I can switch between them, it tells me Host Address: Disconnected. What is the host address and why is it saying disconnected? So far everything is working fine but I just want to know what is up with this.

Does Host Address have something to do with Bluetooth? That is what I am inclined to think since I did not install any bluetooth drivers this time around.

Yes, it's exactly like you said. Once you install the bluetooth drivers your Host Address will no longer read disconnected.
(11-29-2014, 09:08 PM)OldBay Wrote: Bluetooth doesn't work.

I'd like to say that I love SCP DS3 on the off-chance that Scarlet.Crush sees. (I've used MiJ and BetterDS3 and this is by far the best) After I installed everything, including the zadig capabilities I was ecstatic to see that my DS3 would connect automatically when plugged in everytime. Initially, bluetooth even worked, which I have not experienced before. However, after I powered down the controllers and closed my laptop for the night I was unable to reconnect wirelessly.

I am using an Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 built into the laptop. I was wondering if anyone had any fixes or suggestions?

That seems to be the same problem, that i also have and already mentioned here
I have been using the XInput Wrapper for some time, and have had no issues connecting a DS3 controller via USB or Bluetooth. I wanted to use a DS3 on another PC, so I bought the same Bluetooth USB Dongle that I had been using. However the new dongle does not allow me to connect a DS3 (I can of course connect using a USB cable). I thought that the dongle may be faulty, so I bought the same one again. No luck, this also does not pair a DS3. I tried the dongle's on both PC's as well just to make sure it was not the other PC.

I compared all three dongles, and the difference I see is in their rev number:

Old and working dongle - USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_3134

The two non working dongle's - USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134

I tried replacing the driver using zadig, but this did not fix the problem.
anybody help me?
1. there is no vibration via bluetooth, but USB is okay.
2. do i have to pair my DS3 with the bluetooth dongle everytime? because it wont work until i use "SCP monitor.exe" to pair my DS3 with the bluetooth dongle after my laptop reboot, the controller's mac address is gone.

Hello,

I have a problem not directly connected to the ScpDriver but hopefully someone can help me nonetheless.

When I plug in my DS3 via USB, Windows installs the drivers for the Splifish FragX Controller by default (which I have used once in the past) and the DS3 doesn't work at all. What drivers exactly would I have to install in the device manager for the DS3 to work properly?

I've tried changing it manually but I don't know to what exactly...