XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi Scarlet. I come from Polish, so I apologize for my English. My built-in Bluetooth on my laptop, Asus X500VC, does not work. It is not listed as being supported, the ID is:
USB \ VID_13D3 & PID_3362 & REV_0001
I would be very grateful if you helped me to do it. I tried to use Zadig.exe, but did not help.
Please can you add support for me?
Greetings.

Sponsored links

BUG REPORT:

In the latest git builds, using LilyPad-Scp-r5875 with the modified Xinput dll causes pcsx2 to crash during the "enumerating plugins step" during initial setup or plugin selector. (See testing results below)

This is worst in recent builds (last month or so), but also earlier builds seem to crash because of this sometimes.

Any chance of a fix (by either updating Lilypad-scp or pcsx2)/more troubleshooting? DS3 passthrough is great and it would be great to keep it.

EDIT: More Testing

- Crash during "enumerating plugins" when LilyPad-Scp-r5875 is in plugins folder and Xinput1_3 dll is in main folder
- NO Crash when LilyPad-Scp-r5875 is not in plugins folder but Xinput1_3 dll is in main folder and Pokopom is in plugins folder (provides similar pressure sensitivity) -> it's probably a LilyPad-scp problem not Xinput dll
- NO Crash when LilyPad-Scp-r5875 is in the plugins folder but Xinput1_3 dll is not in the main folder (but also no direct passthrough functionality)
- NO Crash when LilyPad-Scp-r5875 is in plugins and Xinput1_3 dll is in main folder, and initial setup is already done, then deliberately going to configure LilyPad THEN going to plugin/bios config
-- Crash if this first step of going into Lilypad config and exiting is not done before going to plugin config
- temporary workaround: don't add Xinput dll for initial setup (no crash), copy it later and config once, then never go into "plugins/bios config" without going into and exiting lilypad config first (but this is not ideal)

Should I submit a proper bug report? I wasn't sure because this seems to be a problem with the modified LilyPad and not the main one.
How can I test vibrate with SCP Driver?
(12-06-2014, 07:57 AM)molitar Wrote: How can I test vibrate with SCP Driver?
Download x360ce test app
(12-06-2014, 06:08 PM)mirh Wrote: Download x360ce test app

Thanks.. Yep it is working with my Bluetooth slid the sliders over and both motors rumbled..
Hello, I have gotten this to work with PS3 controller tethered via USB, but unfortunately BT is a no-go.

My device is NOT in the list, although it's mighty close. You have USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA, mine is the same but DC instead of DA.

I have performed the task outlined in post 1851, however even after rebooting (which it did ask me to do) I do not see any 'BlueTooth' devices in Device Manager. I do now see a device in SCP Monitor for "Host Address" which I did not previously:

[Image: bP85ZHL.png]

But I assume since it does not show any BT devices in Device Manager, it will not work. Of course my tool to manage says it is 'off' and I cannot turn it on - I assume because the driver was swapped.

I seemed to have a bit more success using the built-in driver - the computer would think it was pairing successfully for a moment, but then would not. Since SCP Monitor didn't show a Host Address, I figured my BT card is not supported (built-in Intel BT 4.0 card).
(12-06-2014, 11:57 PM)arrrghhh Wrote: Hello, I have gotten this to work with PS3 controller tethered via USB, but unfortunately BT is a no-go.

My device is NOT in the list, although it's mighty close. You have USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA, mine is the same but DC instead of DA.

I have performed the task outlined in post 1851, however even after rebooting (which it did ask me to do) I do not see any 'BlueTooth' devices in Device Manager. I do now see a device in SCP Monitor for "Host Address" which I did not previously:

[Image: bP85ZHL.png]

But I assume since it does not show any BT devices in Device Manager, it will not work. Of course my tool to manage says it is 'off' and I cannot turn it on - I assume because the driver was swapped.

I seemed to have a bit more success using the built-in driver - the computer would think it was pairing successfully for a moment, but then would not. Since SCP Monitor didn't show a Host Address, I figured my BT card is not supported (built-in Intel BT 4.0 card).

You have to use Zadig. Select your bluetooth device in the list and click install WICID driver. Nothing else will work with that Bluetooth but your controller will. My device was just 1 letter off from a supported device and would not work without using Zadig. Also have you tested in control panel to verify the controller is working in Windows?
(12-07-2014, 12:23 AM)molitar Wrote: You have to use Zadig. Select your bluetooth device in the list and click install WICID driver. Nothing else will work with that Bluetooth but your controller will. My device was just 1 letter off from a supported device and would not work without using Zadig. Also have you tested in control panel to verify the controller is working in Windows?

Yep, if I don't use Zadig the SCP Monitor Host Address is "Disconnected". In fact, I had not used your method of installing the WICID driver, I was always just using the "replace driver" - using the WICID method it says install successful but the Host Address in SCP Monitor is now "Disconnected".

If I try to pair the controller in Windows using the built-in BT (before doing the replace driver trick with Zadig) then I can "see" the controller when trying to pair, but it never really seems to successfully pair. The lights just flash on the controller constantly, and it never really connects on the PC - although it does ask for a PIN code (tried none, 1234, 0000). If I do the replace driver trick, this doesn't work at all - I have no way to control BT from within the OS. However, the BT device seems to show up properly in SCP Monitor...

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Thanks!!
(12-07-2014, 02:52 AM)arrrghhh Wrote: Yep, if I don't use Zadig the SCP Monitor Host Address is "Disconnected". In fact, I had not used your method of installing the WICID driver, I was always just using the "replace driver" - using the WICID method it says install successful but the Host Address in SCP Monitor is now "Disconnected".

If I try to pair the controller in Windows using the built-in BT (before doing the replace driver trick with Zadig) then I can "see" the controller when trying to pair, but it never really seems to successfully pair. The lights just flash on the controller constantly, and it never really connects on the PC - although it does ask for a PIN code (tried none, 1234, 0000). If I do the replace driver trick, this doesn't work at all - I have no way to control BT from within the OS. However, the BT device seems to show up properly in SCP Monitor...

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Thanks!!

Here is the video I used to learn how myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxXUKN1vz8
(12-07-2014, 03:44 AM)molitar Wrote: Here is the video I used to learn how myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxXUKN1vz8

Hm, that is the procedure I am using per post 1851.... and it's not working like that. Well, when I install the driver using Zadig the "Host Address" populates properly in Monitor, but when I disconnect my PS3 controller from USB, the status goes to "Reserved" and the 4 lights on the controller just blink until the controller turns off.

I guess my BT dongle just isn't going to work... Unfortunate.

Edit - I made some progress.... I think. Now when I look at the 'Server' window, when I disconnect the USB I see these lines repeat over&over:

[Image: LVGYpI0.png]

Of course the controller never actually connects - but after the controller turns off, turning it back on causes the text to repeat a few times more, so it's at least trying to connect...