XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I'm only able to work this program if I first activate the 'SCP Server' thing. And that has to be constantly running in the background for it to work. Is that supposed to happen? If I don't activate the server app, nothing shows up in the monitor, but as soon as I activate the server, my controller pops up in the monitor. Is it possible to have it work without activating the server, or the monitor?

Sponsored links

This used to work, I recently formatted, installed again, and nothing.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
Hello,

I just registered because I could not find the answer to my problem.
First off, thank you for creating this application.

The problem I am having is the controller not displaying in my 'Devices & Printers'. All I see is the 'Playstation ® Controller', and not the 'Xbox 360 Controller', which I believe is what I need to be able to use my controller in games.

I installed the latest Xbox 360 controller drivers before running SCP Driver.exe. How can I uninstall everything to try again?

Thank you,
Intraframe

Edit: I got it working now. I uninstalled my Xbox 360 controller drivers and deleted the SCP bus driver from device manager. Realized I had only Visual C++ 2010, not 2013, installed. Re-did everything including Xbox 360 drivers, and now both controllers show up in my devices and printers.
First off I want to say thank you to those that created this driver package. It works great and it's great to benefit from your time and effort! Secondly, I just wanted to report that I have 4 Chinese ebay DS3 remotes and I have managed to set them up to work with this program just fine. The remotes were only $9 a piece and the Bluetooth dongles were about $3 a piece. What a bargain. I had tried a few times a year ago or so to make this driver package work with them and failed, therefore having to go back to MotioninJoy. This past weekend I was able to successfully make it all work. I just had to use the updated bin and source files and force install on my Win 7 64 computers. It works brilliantly. Immediately connects and disconnects. I even used that Joytokey program for mouse and media center controls.
Thanks to everyone who has worked on this. Just discovered it recently and am truly amazed at how well it works!

I tip my hat to you gents. -]Laugh
Hi people,

I'm having a problem right now... So I've been using Xinput Wrapper for quite some time now using my DS3. I just bought a DS4, and it was working fine. But then, I decided to try DS4windows (from DS4windows.com) and I was please. However, my Bluetooth dongle was not responsive after my computer was brought back from sleep (something that reminded me of the DS3tools or something like that from the old ages).

Anyway, I decided to reinstall Xinput Wrapper... And it doesn't work anymore... Wherever I install the drivers, even force installing them... It doesn't work, wheter wired or not. What is weird, it's that when I try to connect it via bluetooth, there seems to have some kind of connexion between my bluetooth dongle and my DS4, but it is lost instantly.

Running Windows 7. Thanks!

EDIT: Some more infos: In fact wheter wired or not the DS4 doesn't appear as connected via scpmonitor. When I install ScP drivers, I get this line (which might not be relevant but hey, here it is)

INFO - Installation did not occur because the hardware isn't currently present.

Althought the DS4 is connected via USB.

Thanks for your help!

Hymness
Hey

everytime i am done installing this program on my windows 7 HP Laptop

it keeps on locking up my laptop alot

so what could be wrong then
(02-09-2013, 03:20 PM)Dan!el Wrote: Speechless Mr. Crush! Working with my DS3 like a charm (via BT <cheap edr 2.1 one> and USB). I dont have to do anything after install. Playing on TV from Couch via BT or on PC via BT/Cable and everything without doing anything. Only pushing the PS button.

I also have a Twin USB Adapter plugged in and it works also. Big thx! MJ should tremble whenever he hears "xinput wrapper" :>

Hi daniel, i also hace the twin USB but cant make it work. How do you configured it? Did you replace the drivers with zadig?

Thanks un advance
Hey

everytime i am done installing this program on my windows 7 HP Laptop

it keeps on locking up my laptop alot

so what could be wrong then
So I got this installed on my DS4 finally. Odd issue is in the Device Manager it does not list itself as a PS3 controller as your screenshots show. It does show itself as an emulator Xbox 360 controller, which is intended I know.

Bluetooth is giving me a headache right now. BT-201 something from Toshiba. Tried official drivers, then install this, nothing. Then I tried no drivers + this nothing. Hmm. Monitor shows it as reserved. Official Toshiba drivers always fail to install =/

Got the Official Toshiba drivers to install at random. Wireless worked, but not with DS3Input, ti was just a normal Wireless. So I re-installed the drivers. Lost Bluetooth, the little stack down below shows up as red, can't figure out what I am doing wrong. If I try to start it,. it just says Blue Tooth is not ready.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||