XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
hello

i have uninstalled the following programs:

1. Microsoft .NET 4.0

2. Visual C 2013 Runtime.

and the controller still works, does this mean that these programs are only required when installing drivers, but after the drivers have been installed they become useless again?

P.S the rumble feature does not seem to work when using wireless bluetooth connection

Sponsored links

Has anyone been able to use the latest version via bluetooth with a non genuine ps3 controller? My controller works via USB but can't connect over bluetooth and my bluetooth dongle is present in the supported bluetooth devices list.

Someone in this thread has already patched ScpControl.dll to support fake controllers but it was for a previous version of XInput Wrapper and it doesn't work with the latest version.

My controller has the name: PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI

See posts #3417, #3419, #1821.
Hi, I've installed your drivers. This drivers are giving me blue screens, according to driver verifier. I really want to play using my ps3 controller, do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks
(01-29-2015, 12:21 AM)dcardoso Wrote: Has anyone been able to use the latest version via bluetooth with a non genuine ps3 controller? My controller works via USB but can't connect over bluetooth and my bluetooth dongle is present in the supported bluetooth devices list.

Someone in this thread has already patched ScpControl.dll to support fake controllers but it was for a previous version of XInput Wrapper and it doesn't work with the latest version.

My controller has the name: PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI

See posts #3417, #3419, #1821.

I am wondering the same thing. I don't know what my controller is named, but it works over USB.
I have a problem. I installed this for my DS3 on Win7 32bit, but after install finished, it did not work. I mistakenly assumed I had a non-directly compatible bluetooth USB dongle and followed the instructions for zadig and performed the steps for 2 or 3 of the devices that appeared there, including the dongle and DS3 controller. Unfortunately, this led to my problem. If I try to install the ScpDriver.exe again, I get a complete windows freeze needing a hard reset. If I reset with the customer drivers still installed and the DS3 plugged in via USB, I get the same freeze as soon as the drivers for it load. The only way to fix it is to restart with the DS3 unplugged and hitting the uninstall button on the ScpDriver.exe app. Then I can have the controller plugged in to install default Windows drivers. However, the problem repeats itself now if I install the drivers using ScpDriver.exe.

Any help?
It was the Windows driver for the controller.

What tool do I use to map the keys to the keyboard and keep the controller from turning off after inactivity?
(01-26-2015, 09:45 AM)vl.maksime Wrote: Hello.
Vibration does not work when connected via Bluetooth dongle, via USB works great. When I use MotionJoy with this Bluetooth dongle vibration works great.
Is there any way to make vibration work with on SCP via Bluetooth?

me too, same issue
I've just received my MeegoPad T01 (intel compute stick), and while SCP works wonders with the controller wired, bluetooth is a whole different thing entirely.

All the SCP tools say "Host Address : Disconnected" and there is nothing listed in the Zadig tool, even when telling it to list all items.

It seems like the bluetooth controller doesn't go over USB:

Device Instance Path: ACPI\RTK8723\4&2DA6132D&0&4097
Compatible IDs: MS_BTHX_BTHMINI

If that's the case, does that mean there's no hope of getting SCP to work over bluetooth? Has anyone succeeded in something like this before?
This driver is already discontinued... no updates, no fixes... already dead...

For example... in my chase... when the gamepad rumble... the gamepad stop to work again, i need to unplug and replug to use again.
Hey guys, I have installed these PS3 controller drivers on a Windows 8 computer following the instructions from Willshire on YouTube. The controller works fine via USB but when using my bluetooth dongle the monitor reads BTH 00000000 none (instead of random numbers and something other than none). My bluetooth adapter is this one: http://www.poundland.co.uk/signalex-usb-dongle

In the comments somewhere it says that this adapter would work with the Scarlet.Crush drivers (the post is about a week old).

However, I also found this dongle which looks EXACTLY the same as the Signalex one: http://www.dx.com/p/super-mini-bluetooth...MssRmi-8kM

People in the comments say this adapter will not work with a PS3 controller because it has bluetooth 2.0 but it does not support EDR (what's that?). Am I doomed? The adapter was treated as compatible during the installing process. Its previous drivers were replaced and the dongle is now detected as a "BTH DS3 Device". Are there any files I can provide to help you smart guys help me? I've been dealing with this for over two hours already. Thanks!