XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello guys, is there anyway to make any controller to be the first controller?. Just like ps3 does.
When i charge the controller 1 i have to use spcmonitor to make my other controller to be the one.

Thank you very much.

Sponsored links

Hello guys everytime i play my pcsx2 emulator the available x input pads change number. So for example one day i will bind all my ps3 buttons in lilypad and it will say x input 2 for all of them. next time i play even if i didnt close pcsx2 since the last time i played x input pad 2 will become detached and now it will be x input pad 0 and 1 available which forces me to rebind all the buttons. does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

UPDATE: ok so i have made my own temporary solution to this problem. when x input pad 0 is active i bind my 24 buttons and save the profile. next time i play and x input pad 2 is active i swap pad 1's bindings with pad 2 then rebind pad 1 with x input pad 2 then save the profile. now everytime i play i just need to swap pads with each other. If anyone knows a more direct solution please let me know Smile hope this can also help those who have this same problem.
Hello. My scpdriver.exe is not opening when I click on it. I installed correctly following the instructions. When I check my task manager, it is apparently running in the background. I cannot install scp if it cannot open. Please help. Thanks.
I can get my dual shock 3 to work wired but not wireless, how do I do this? could some one give me some clear instructions because I don't really remember how I set this thing up in the first place, think it was by luck I got it working.
I am having strange troubles and i have searched everywhere.

I have an asus bt211 bluetooth dongle and a sixaxis controller(ps3 fat). A couple months ago i was able to get this unit to work very easily on windows 7 with the normal scpdriver. I believe i had installed the asus drivers from the website, then scpdriver took over from there and paired wirelessly without issues. Out the gate w7 recognized the device as an asus unit(i had used motioninjoy previously, what a pain compared to scarlet crush)

I recently made a new computer build(htpc) with a pentium g3420t, asrock h81m, etc etc with windows 8. So starting over, plugging the asus bt211 into w8 it was recognized as an atheros ar3011, quick search showed me that the asus bt211 is really just a rebrand anyways. Thats ok, but now i needed to use zadig since i could not get scpdriver to see the bt211 since w8 didn't support it. I used zadig, load bluetooth, show devices, it saw the atheros ar3011, install winusb whatever it is. Great, scpdriver istalled all 5 instances, monitor showed i was paired, had no problems using the ps3 sixaxis controller wirelessly playing some games. PERFECT!!!

For whatever reason, i needed to do a complete reinstall of windows 8 a couple days later, i was testing other programs for the htpc, mainly xbmc(kodi), emulation staion, etc., getting things to work before i finalize everything. So upon reinstall, win8 now DID NOT recognize the asus bt211/atheros 3011 dongle at all, it just get an "atheros valkyrie bootrom" . So i tried a bunch of different drivers on multiple rigs i have (w7 2500k+z68+gtx780, win8 amd laptop, win8 htpc). i tried asus ones that are only win7 supported, atheros 8.0.1.314, 8.0.1.306, etc to no avail.... all i get installed at best now is an "atheros valkyrie bootrom". w8 does this valkrie bootrom automatically, w7 see the dongle as an unknown device, i install official asus bt211 drivers, and then it sees the device as a valkrie bootrom. And what is strange, and this happens on all three systems, as soon as i get to valkrie bootrom, the device goes thru an infinite plug in chime(you know that sound when you plug in any usb device). The dongle never shows up in the device manager, i just hear the usb plug in sound over and over about every 20-30 seconds.

What the heck did i do to the dongle? Did i shove drivers inside the device and screw it up?
I came here seeking a better alternative to MotioninJoy because 1) I don't trust it and 2) my Bluetooth adapter doesn't work with it (Zadig works) but I've found this XInput Wrapper doesn't give me use of the Guide/Home/PS button which MiJ does and my main intent in using my DS3 is to use it with my CronusMAX and PS4, thus, I need the PS button. Is there a way to make this button work? Am I missing something?
hey guys.need help with my problem.just bought ds3.installed all drivers and then scp drivers.but my ds3 is 00:00 etc and nothings works
http://i.imgur.com/QhcPqIt.png
also i noticed that when drivers installed the scp server sees no pads.when drivers uninstalled it sees 1 pad with 00:00 mac
(03-06-2015, 11:13 PM)last_black_lantern Wrote: I came here seeking a better alternative to MotioninJoy because 1) I don't trust it and 2) my Bluetooth adapter doesn't work with it (Zadig works) but I've found this XInput Wrapper doesn't give me use of the Guide/Home/PS button which MiJ does and my main intent in using my DS3 is to use it with my CronusMAX and PS4, thus, I need the PS button. Is there a way to make this button work? Am I missing something?

It works exactly as a 360 controller, the PS Button works as the guide button, it works in software compatible, as steam overlay and such. If you need it to work as a normal button, then sorry, but it doesnt work like that.
Hey all. I used to have motionjoy and better ds3. but i uninstalled that stuff to use scp. however, my bluetooth dongle may be version 2.0. which is why i need zadig but i can't seem to find "bluetooth.cfg" does anyone have a link for it?
Smile 
I haven't been able to find anyone else having the same issue as me (although it is a pain to search through the forum thread)

My DS3 controller and host address show up in SCP Monitor and the controller works, but nothing at all shows up in SCP Server

When I unplug the controller it doesn't connect to bluetooth. My BT dongle is in the supported list (although I had to use force install to install the BT driver) and shows up properly in device manager with the scarlet.crush description, like this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=47344

I think the main problem is with the server but I'm not sure what.

I'm running windows 8.1 x64

Thanks for any help! Happy