XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
i successfully have working fake controllers+laptop internal BT,,i redo all the procedures but this time i update bin folder file "SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175-Update" <- i forgot this and i think many 1st timer forgot to use this..hope this help guys cheers (;

Sponsored links

Followed all the instructions, DS3 will work properly via USB but will not pair via Bluetooth (BTH 00000000 none in ScpMonitor). Via ScpServer I can rumble the pad remotely via BT but nothing else. The pad pairs correctly on another machine. Logs attached.

Attached Files
.txt   ScpDriver.txt (Size: 2,29 KB / Downloads: 265)
.txt   ScpService.txt (Size: 4,22 KB / Downloads: 198)
I modified the bthwinusb.inf and cat files as well as the zadig bluetooth.cfg to add the hardware id's for my bluetooth controller and it still does the same thing. It works until i shut down and HCI version goes from 6.1580 to 6.1000. Does anyone know WTF is causing that it is really annoying.
Don't wanna get: ScpMonitor display "BTH 00000000 None" anymore Angry
recommend me a bluetooth dongle for less than $10 that is compatible with DS3 / DS4 controllers Wacko

will this cheap one work without issues? bluetooth dongle
I may try this it's cheap.

http://shop.controllermax.com/cronusmax-...tible.html
(03-19-2015, 03:20 PM)mitrillo Wrote: Followed all the instructions, DS3 will work properly via USB but will not pair via Bluetooth (BTH 00000000 none in ScpMonitor). Via ScpServer I can rumble the pad remotely via BT but nothing else. The pad pairs correctly on another machine. Logs attached.

update bin folder with this SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175-Update ,stop scpmonitor,scpserver 1st.
(03-21-2015, 12:20 AM)ride_bmx_mhell Wrote: update bin folder with this SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175-Update ,stop scpmonitor,scpserver 1st.

Done that, nothing changed. ScpServer is still as follows — [Image: QmZcqjB.png]. Still can only rumble the pad remotely.
For those getting "BTH 00000000 None" most likely your bluetooth falls into this explanation :

(04-23-2013, 07:44 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR) is a Bluetooth chipset manufacturer, VID_0A12 is their Vendor ID for USB products. Dongle manufacturers package these chipsets in to dongles and sell them on.

It's not easy to tell which chipset a dongle uses, since it's not usually listed in the advertising or on the packaging. Dongle manufacturers may even change which chipset is used in a product line (dependant on price/availability).

I have an Asus BT211 dongle - it uses an Atheros chipset. Personally I would not recommend it - requires an Atheros driver install, it has a very bright blue LED which I find distracting when it flashes while in use.

I downloaded the driver for the MediaLink dongle - it looks like it uses a Broadcom chipset. I have a Belkin dongle which uses a Broadcom chipset, it has worked flawlessly for me.

mine i even tested it outside of the whole scp drivers and cannot maintain full remote connectivity...

a dumb question can you have up to 4 ps3 controllers on 1 bluetooth dongle playing at the same time, right?
(03-21-2015, 03:20 AM)Nor Wrote: For those getting "BTH 00000000 None" most likely your bluetooth falls into this explanation

I'm afraid I'll have to take that as the correct answer. This is what I bought. I guess I'll have to get another one. Too bad, because it's in the supported list.
(03-14-2015, 04:06 AM)shogunreaper Wrote: well isn't this driver supposed to be for ds3\ds4?

Doesn't say it would support off brand look a likes.

I thought as much... OK, looks like I will have to modify the code myself. I guess I can learn about bluetooth development the hard way. This will be a royal PITA, but I have been meaning to delve into driver development anyway.

Anyone have an idea which source file to start with? I'd rather not have to flip through the whole thing just to modify a small portion of it.