XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
This post is for those who have interest on the PANHAI fake DS3's. Has anyone ever had their fake DS3 (connected via USB) show up as "DS3: 06:05:04:03:02:01"? When attempting a BT connection the appropriate address of the DS3's is displayed; unfortunately the fake DS3 will not establish a BT connection. Also, I re-installed SCP last night, and I noticed there are no SCPServer logs in the SCP directory. Anyone have that issue too?

One last thing. When connecting the fake DS3, my device manager shows two connected controllers. XBO360 and the PS® Ga'epad. (Both have scp drivers installed when properties are displayed.)

Sponsored links

(05-22-2015, 10:31 AM)kumpll Wrote: Hello. I have problem with pair DS3.
Have qualcomm atheros ar9462. I install drivers using zadig. First pair is sucsessful, but after every reboot ds3 not connect. I uninstall driver installed by zadig from device manager, reboot pc, then install it again using zadig and ds3 connect normally. After reboot again not pair Sad Sorry for my english, im russian Smile Search did not help

Using builtin bluetooth with a laptop has that issue. See this post

(05-22-2015, 01:12 PM)OfAnthony Wrote: This post is for those who have interest on the PANHAI fake DS3's. Has anyone ever had their fake DS3 (connected via USB) show up as "DS3: 06:05:04:03:02:01"? When attempting a BT connection the appropriate address of the DS3's is displayed; unfortunately the fake DS3 will not establish a BT connection. Also, I re-installed SCP last night, and I noticed there are no SCPServer logs in the SCP directory. Anyone have that issue too?

One last thing. When connecting the fake DS3, my device manager shows two connected controllers. XBO360 and the PS® Ga'epad. (Both have scp drivers installed when properties are displayed.)

I've not seen that with my PANHAIs, but there was someone else who mentioned the Ga'pad thing.
Scarlet.Crush, thanks for your software!

I've been using zadig for my bluetooth dongle (in my laptop) and it worked. But when I restart the pc I have to do everything from start.
Today I was doing it again and now in the monitor it says "host: error". I can see it in the device manager under bluetooth (USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC).

What can I do? I hate playing with the cable...
(05-22-2015, 10:47 PM)HolySt4r Wrote: Scarlet.Crush, thanks for your software!

I've been using zadig for my bluetooth dongle (in my laptop) and it worked. But when I restart the pc I have to do everything from start.
Today I was doing it again and now in the monitor it says "host: error". I can see it in the device manager under bluetooth (USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC).

What can I do? I hate playing with the cable...

See this post

Used MotionInJoy before this, people on internet said this was better.
Tried installing exactly as instructed, which made my PC freeze with the controller connected. Had to take out the power plug 2 times. Uninstalled all drivers from this software and I'm back to motioninjoy. Thanks for trolling me.
(05-23-2015, 06:58 AM)Dklxr Wrote: Used MotionInJoy before this, people on internet said this was better.
Tried installing exactly as instructed, which made my PC freeze with the controller connected. Had to take out the power plug 2 times. Uninstalled all drivers from this software and I'm back to motioninjoy. Thanks for trolling me.

That is what happens when you try to use both at once. MotionInJoy must be completely removed (drivers too) before Scp will work.
(05-23-2015, 06:58 AM)Dklxr Wrote: Used MotionInJoy before this, people on internet said this was better.

Yeah..... The PC freezing issue was all MotionInJoy's doing. Glare
Can anyone suggest why, when I run ScpDriver.exe and after confirming windows administrator requirement, nothing happens i.e. no driver installation window appears? Win7 64 bit.

Edit: Running it with Task Manager open I can see the process start but after ~10 seconds it disappears.
(05-23-2015, 06:51 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: See this post

The Monitor still says "Error" in Host address...it worked 'til yesterday.

Edit: I use Win 8.1. The pad is an original dualshock 3 and my laptop is a MSI GS60

You blame the others just because your own incompetence. Just fantastic. And sure, 500 pages of topic with alot of satisfied people are all just for troll you right?