XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-04-2015, 11:49 PM)davidly Wrote: Actually my dongle is 4.0 + EDR so I don't know what's wrong.
I will retry with the force install option, but anyway I remember that Zadig detects my bluetooth adapter with a missing WCID.

Oh and another question. Do you know if I need many bluetooth adapters if I want to use more than one gamepad?

Thanks

DS3Service is compatible with 4 devices.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant the cheap 2.0 ones are probably garbage, my *cheap* 4.0 is on it's way.

Sponsored links

(07-04-2015, 11:49 PM)davidly Wrote: Actually my dongle is 4.0 + EDR so I don't know what's wrong.
I will retry with the force install option, but anyway I remember that Zadig detects my bluetooth adapter with a missing WCID.

Can you please elaborate the problem? Were you able to install bt dongle driver as BTH DS3 Device? If you don't know, check device manager.

Zadig is alternative way to use when your bluetooth dongle isn't supported by SCP Driver. As of WCID, I don't think it matters. My bt dongle says WCID: X

(07-05-2015, 06:35 AM)Khevarash Wrote: EDIT: Sorry, I meant the cheap 2.0 ones are probably garbage, my *cheap* 4.0 is on it's way.

May I know from where does your bt dongle is coming from?
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
(07-01-2015, 09:44 AM)CRACING Wrote: Good to see you have similar controller as I do but looking at your ScpService log, I have a doubt. How come there is "Plugin Port #1 for [00:06:F5:5E:03:0F]" after "L2CAP_Disconnection_Response [07]" when controller has failed to connect? What does SCP monitor say when you unplug the controller?

Also as per the log, I don't see your device being paired when connected to USB.

Anyways, I have attached ScpControl dll for you. You have to replace the existing ScpControl dll in SCP program to the modified dll and before you do that, you'll have to stop scp ds3 service in services and start again once you replace the dll. Check previous posts for helpful tips.

It's an official sony DS3 sixaxis controller.

Upon disconnection SCP Monitor says
Quote:Pad 1 DS 00:06:F5:5E:03:0F - Reserved
After about 2 seconds this changes to
Quote:Pad 1 DS 00:06:F5:5E:03:0F - BTH 00000000 None

I stopped the service, copied the SCpControl dll over, overwriting the old one, then restarted the service. However, I'm getting the same messages in SCP Monitor when I disconnect the controller.

Any further help would be much appriciated
(07-05-2015, 01:04 PM)x3nt0n Wrote: It's an official sony DS3 sixaxis controller.

Upon disconnection SCP Monitor says After about 2 seconds this changes to
I stopped the service, copied the SCpControl dll over, overwriting the old one, then restarted the service. However, I'm getting the same messages in SCP Monitor when I disconnect the controller.

Any further help would be much appriciated

Oh sorry, I thought you have fake controller and it doesn't connect to bt. Please don't use my modified dll because it doesn't help for the issue you are facing.

The bt connection stating none issue is also a known issue. You can check previous post related to such but I'm not sure whether you can find a solution.
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
(06-28-2015, 09:56 PM)Hyori Wrote: Eureka! I got mine working!

Unfortunately the name fix was not enough. Appearently a fake controller will not respond to the standard "Set Feature Report", so it has to be changed slightly to account for this.
I followed the steps made by Report Fix and got it woking!
My approach for the device name problem was to change the name verification to use the "StartsWith" method instead of a comparison.
Code:
for (int i = 0; i < 6; i++) BD_Addr[i] = Buffer[i + 3];
if (Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller") || Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION(R)3Controller") || Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION(R)3 Conteroller") || Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION(R)3Conteroller") ||
Name == "Navigation Controller" ||
Name == "Wireless Controller")
{
        NameList.Add(bd, nm.ToString());
        Transfered = HCI_Accept_Connection_Request(BD_Addr, 0x00);
}
I have uploaded the modified source code and compiled version:
Fake Controller Fix

same problem, and... work for me too ahaha
Thanks Hiyori, I can use wireless DS3 now >_<

Thanks all XD
Hi guys. I'm sorry if you have answered this question countless times now but I just want to make sure.

I was previously using BetterDS3 with the MalwareInjoy driver (not the DS3Tool) and I started having bluescreens playing Dark Souls 2. I've found out that 99% of people who used this recommended this over the other. So naturally I wanted to try it.

My problem though is I also play a lot of retro games that has features that DInput provides (like the FF8 soft reset) and the Better DS3 program allows me to switch fairly easily.

Is there a way / tool for me to still use XInput AND DInput on demand if I uninstall BetterDS3/MotionInjoy and use this instead?

Thank you very much in advance
(07-05-2015, 01:10 PM)CRACING Wrote: Oh sorry, I thought you have fake controller and it doesn't connect to bt. Please don't use my modified dll because it doesn't help for the issue you are facing.

The bt connection stating none issue is also a known issue. You can check previous post related to such but I'm not sure whether you can find a solution.

NP, I restored the original file.

I started reading through thread and trying things. What got it working is installing the software for the 360 controller on my PC from here http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/...or-windows

strange that it worked fine apart from BT!

That's the step I was missing and it's all working now!
i need help with my scp ds3 driver installation because it was working before but now when i go through the steps to install it wont work Sad can somebody contact me over skype or teamviewer because i im too stressed to try again. i have been looking into this for countless nights and cant figure out what went wrong???
(07-05-2015, 07:15 AM)CRACING Wrote: Can you please elaborate the problem? Were you able to install bt dongle driver as BTH DS3 Device? If you don't know, check device manager.

Zadig is alternative way to use when your bluetooth dongle isn't supported by SCP Driver. As of WCID, I don't think it matters. My bt dongle says WCID: X

Yes the BT dongle is recognized as BTH DS3 Device under Universal Serial Bus devices in the Device Manager.

On the SCP Server, nothing is connected, while I could previously see the Pad 1 as reserved.
After that, I wanted to use the gamepad on Android so I changed the 'Master' with Sixaxis Pair Tool. Is it why I can't see any gamepad under SCP Server? Anyway, before I changed the master, I could see the gamepad as reserved but I couldn't use it so I don't think I messed up much here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does this program work on windows 10? When i'm starting driver installation it shows me this:

[Image: vq3ea1O.png]

And nothing working.

But if i start scpserver.exe manually my ds3 pad is working!

[Image: ZMKG3lW.png]

After closing scpserver.exe ds3 not working again -_-

Looks like scpserver can't start as a service and newver show up in task manager until i run it manualy with exe.