XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-30-2015, 04:45 PM)Nefarius Wrote: My current goal is to completely understand the inner workings of the entire project to get better at debugging it. The new logging library helps both users and myself to gather debug information in an easy to submit (just .XML files) and interpret format.
This would have been useful back when I was trying to figure out how to use ScpProxy

(07-30-2015, 04:45 PM)Nefarius Wrote: I also added the bare basics of a configuration file (ScpControl.ini) which stores the MAC-Addresses for the supported Bluetooth dongles. The main purpose of this is that you don't need to recompile or swap ScpControl.dll's if you happen to have a BT dongle which uses different MACs but may as well work.
Do you mean the MAC of fake controllers? Can this process be automated.

Sponsored links

(07-30-2015, 08:54 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: This would have been useful back when I was trying to figure out how to use ScpProxy
That's why my primary goal is to log everything Smile

(07-30-2015, 08:54 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Do you mean the MAC of fake controllers? Can this process be automated.
I mean the Bluetooth-dongles host MAC address. Somewhere around page ~430-440 I read about modified DLLs where people got their strange dongles working after they changed the check-code for the MAC. So I put this into an INI-file so people can experiment without the need of the complete development environment. Example INI:

Code:
[BthDongle]
SupportedNames = {-ghic}
SupportedMacs = {00:26:5C, 00:16:FE:71, 00:24:5C}

[BthDs3]
SupportedNames = {-ghic}
SupportedMacs = {00:26:5C, 00:24:5C}

By extending or removing address parts from between the brackets you can test if your non-cooperative dongle works if you insert it's MAC here.
Nefarious, does your new build on github support Windows 10?
(07-30-2015, 10:20 PM)kegdas Wrote: Nefarious, does your new build on github support Windows 10?

My Windows 10 download finished this very second. I'll set up a test machine and report back ASAP!
(07-30-2015, 10:21 PM)Nefarius Wrote: My Windows 10 download finished this very second. I'll set up a test machine and report back ASAP!

Yeah please do. It would be really appreciated. I couldn't get any driver work so far for my DS3. Was working fine on Win 8.1.

I can see it in device manager after the driver installation but still not working.
(07-30-2015, 10:46 PM)supertramp Wrote: Yeah please do. It would be really appreciated. I couldn't get any driver work so far for my DS3. Was working fine on Win 8.1.

I can see it in device manager after the driver installation but still not working.

Works on Windows 10! Biggrin

Grab the latest archive!

Video of proof Tongue

The Xinput Tester utility still crashes randomly but the driver and server are doing it's job!

Here's another demo video. It's me playing Sonic! Biggrin God, I'm so bad at Sonic...
Great, thanks a lot. Really appreciated

But I've failed to get it to work. Can you summarize the installation process please.

I did exactly like here but still no go. https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/bl.../README.md

I can see the controller in device manager under universal serial bus devices. But still not working.
Update:

I managed to get it charge and also vibration works. But buttons not working in the games.

This is the server screen

http://imgur.com/acSdkAZ
(07-31-2015, 01:17 AM)supertramp Wrote: Update:

I managed to get it charge and also vibration works. But buttons not working in the games.

This is the server screen

http://imgur.com/acSdkAZ

Errr.... it looks like you're starting the completely wrong edition, your screenshot shows you run 1.2.x, mine starts at 1.3.x! Please try again by re-downloading the linked archive from GitHub and follow installation steps again. If you wanna update your existing installation you have to replace all existing files with the ones from the archive!
(07-31-2015, 01:21 AM)Nefarius Wrote: Errr.... it looks like you're starting the completely wrong edition, your screenshot shows you run 1.2.x, mine starts at 1.3.x! Please try again by re-downloading the linked archive from GitHub and follow installation steps again. If you wanna update your existing installation you have to replace all existing files with the ones from the archive!

Yeah I noticed that then I uninstalled everything and started from scratch. Got it working now. The culprit was the motioninjoy apparently. Now using your version and everything working flawless.

Thanks again.