XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
It works great! Thank you!

I used this guide to help me trough everything: https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/bl.../README.md

Sponsored links

Hello, it is possible to connect two commands wireless, with one or two pens?
Hello,

I'm trying to get my Dualshock 3 controllers to work with PCSX2, but I'm running intro trouble. I downloaded this XInput Wrapper and installed the drivers, but what do I have to do now? It says the DS3 USB Drivers installed correctly, but when I go to the Lilypad (0.11.0) plugin configuration it won't detect the Dualshock 3 controller under DirectInput (or anywhere else for that matter).

Please help, I'm not good with computers.....
Working on Win10 with my Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG integrated bluetooth module ( USB\VID_13D3&PID_3304&REV_0001 )

We can't prevent WindowsUpdate to erase the driver on Win10 after reboot, so to have it permanantly you have to use the "Zadig Method" Smile

EDIT: Zadig method doesn't work either. BT Fails after reboot ( it gives "error" instead of host adress ), the only way to get it back working is the uninstall everything, even BT USB in device manager ( delete driver ), reboot, an reinstall again )
(08-14-2015, 02:16 PM)Novarno Wrote: Working on Win10 with my Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG integrated bluetooth module ( USB\VID_13D3&PID_3304&REV_0001 )

We can't prevent WindowsUpdate to erase the driver on Win10 after reboot, so to have it permanantly you have to use the "Zadig Method" Smile

EDIT: Zadig method doesn't work either. BT Fails after reboot ( it gives "error" instead of host adress ), the only way to get it back working is the uninstall everything, even BT USB in device manager ( delete driver ), reboot, an reinstall again )
+1 to this.
I had the same issue even before the windows 10 upgrade. The bluetooth driver would stop working after a restart, or after waking my laptop from sleep. Always need to uninstall everything and reinstall to get it up and running again. 
I hope this gets fixed soon.
I hope someone can help me with this problem because i have no idea why its not working for me. 2 weeks ago i upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 and then just used install option in scpdriver. It was working without any problems, but today i did a clean install of windows 10 and i just cant get this to work. When i choose install option, only thing that installs for me is DS3 USB Driver and nothing else (no BUS driver, no bus device and no scp ds 3 service) and controller is still detected as ps3 controller instead of x360. I tried to completly remove controller from system and connecting it again, but it ends exactly same every time.
Hi, i just installed your SCP Driver Package and got it to work fantastically with my DS3 controller. Even the Bluetooth works great I just have one weird problem. While playing a game (GTA 5 Steam version) I find that if I hold the PlayStation button down then Steam will switch to big picture mode after alt tabbing out of the game. I want to hold the DS3 Playstation button down to switch off the pad.

Any ideas on how to stop it from going to big picture mode?

Thanks.
Another question/problem!

I'm trying to assign controls in the PCSXR emulator, but whenever I try to, whatever control that I select is immediately assigned to Sixaxis motion control. How do I disable Sixaxis?

(I'm also now using bluetooth.)

OK, Nevermind; I'm using the Lilypad plugin instead of what PCSXR comes with. I suppose it makes since - this is the PCSX2 forums after all.
Hi I recently downloaded this to work with my ps2 controller. I bought an adapter, and my controller is recognized by the software and everything, but since the PS2 controller uses analog buttons, every single analog button is considered to be perpetually pressed down. I was wondering if it were possible to create an update that would allow a threshold to be assigned form each button's activation, which would convert the PS2 controller's analog buttons to digital, allowing it to better emulate the XBOX controllers
I just got an Afterglow wired Xbox 360 controller and am wondering how I can use the SCPMonitor to change the order of that? I currently use a PS3 controller via Bluetooth. I had success changing the order of a wireless 360 controller (using IR receiver) via SCPMonitor but this wired one is giving me trouble.

Here is a screenshot of my devices as well as the SCPMonitor. Both my PS3 controller and 360 controller are plugged in, PS3 being player 1 and 360 being player 2.