XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi boys, my question is whether a generic control can present problems as the not connect via Bluetooth ??? the control program recognizes when on but not paired. with USB cable works perfectly, any comments. my bluetooth receiver is USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001 & REV_8891
   thank you

Sponsored links

Ive been having an issue with this program. I downloaded everything and the game I have been trying to play doesn't detect my controller, my computer detects it, SCP Server and Monitor both detect it. I tried to run SCP Service and it gave the an error saying it could not be started from the command line etc. etc. I tried to go to the SCP DS3 Service and start it but it said the system cannot find the file specified. Any thoughts?
Not sure if I'm doing everything right but my controller does not show in the Game Controllers screen (it does in the devices though), when I go into the monitor it is show there and it detects that I'm pressing the buttons.
What did I miss?

Thanks!
@Noghri

Did you install x360 drivers?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-29-2015, 12:42 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: @Noghri

Did you install x360 drivers?

Yes, I installed the drivers. Not sure if the problem could be that I'm using ds4windows for my ds4 at the same time.
Yeah, could be.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-29-2015, 12:54 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah, could be.

Is there any other way to have DS3 and DS4 on my computer at the same time? Huh
Can't get this working. I followed everything on the front page. When i plug in my DS3 4 flashing lights blink then it goes off.

When i go to device and printers after i installed SCPDRIVER my playstation 3 controller is no longer seen. I can go to properties and click "Roll Back" and my controller will pop up after that. However when i go to properties none of the buttons are working

I tried 2 different DS3 and same results on both of them. Both of these controllers however works on my ps3 so it's not my controllers or USB cable

Any help??

Edit just tried this on my laptop at it worked. So something is going on with my pc. Probably just gonna reinstall windows and start fresh.
why when I restart my laptop and want to use my DS3 with SCP always re-install my bluetooth driver with zadig
(09-30-2015, 04:38 AM)Rifai666 Wrote: why when I restart my laptop and want to use my DS3 with SCP always re-install my bluetooth driver with zadig

Are you running the SCP server after every restart?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]