XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-24-2015, 04:43 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: Can someone tell me how i can fully disconnect the controller from windows?

Even when turning it off windows 7 still has it as an active controller, and i want to use my regular 360 as a primary controller.

Disconnecting a DS3 - Press and hold L1 + R1 + PS for 2 seconds.

Sponsored links

If I buy a ps3 controller will I be able to use it for both xinput and dinput applications?
I have problems with my ps3 controller maintaining a cable connection so I bought this dongle from best buy thinking a wireless connection might work better http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-blu...Id=5655065 I dont know how we're supposed to tell if a dongle is in the supported list or not but I tried using zadig anyway.

I followed the install directions and it asked me to restart but I dont know if it installed correctly or how to make the ps3 controller pair with it instead of using the usb connection that disconnects all the time

here is todays log information attached

Attached Files
.txt   scplog.txt (Size: 22,9 KB / Downloads: 194)
Hello I was wondering if SCP driver can let me use playstation move controller on PC with official racing wheel accessory (unveiled at E3 2012), I have found a lot of evidence about the move+racing wheel working on ps3 without the camera in a lot of older "unsupported" games like test drive ferrari, f1 2013, gt5, gt6 by assigning the complete device to controller port 1 instead of port 7, the device is seen by ps3 as a NORMAL DS3, the tilting is seen as left stick movement and the paddle shifts just clone L1 and R1 (also present).
Please note that the cable cannot be inserted when the move is connected (also electrically) to the accessory, so the pairing will just be with a "normal" PS move, only later the device will be connected for added functionality/buttons avaiable.
I am very likely to buy and test this, but please anyone "confirm" that I am on the right road of thinking in my reasoning about this compatibility.
It will be a very nice accessory for PC gaming for more-than-casual racing players.
Hello.

I have problem with PS3 gamepad. I install everything properly but diodes blink for a while and turn off. Windows see that controller as a "unspecified device Playstation3 Controller".This is strange, because before system reinstall everything works fine.I try reinstall everything but that do nothing. I don't think this problem is caused by a cable, because like I said everything works fine before.
(10-24-2015, 04:43 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: Can someone tell me how i can fully disconnect the controller from windows?

Even when turning it off windows 7 still has it as an active controller, and i want to use my regular 360 as a primary controller.

Stop/restart the service, if you dont know how to do it, you can either google stop service windows, or search in my posts in this thread, somewhere in there i posted a batch file to do it
Hello Gentlemen,

I'm using this driver with my controller now via USB and it works great. I want to use bluetooth, but I don't understand the compatibility list. Do I need to really be checking that, anyway? Or can I just buy any bluetooth adapter off Amazon? Thanks,
Hi guys,

I've spent hours trying to get work the bluetooth. It's making me mad. 

I have a dongle listed, this one : USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

I even tried the zadig thing..

Everytime, when I unplug my DS3, it directly goes off. It doesn't even try to connect to the bluetooth. 

Help me please ! 

Thanks!
(10-31-2015, 10:35 AM)kaiysd Wrote: Hello Gentlemen,

I'm using this driver with my controller now via USB and it works great. I want to use bluetooth, but I don't understand the compatibility list. Do I need to really be checking that, anyway? Or can I just buy any bluetooth adapter off Amazon? Thanks,

Hey! 

Try this : 

1. Connect the USB device to your computer.

2. Right-click:
    • My Computerfor WINDOWS XP
    • Computer for WINDOWS 7 or VISTA
  3. Click Manage.
  4. In the left pane, click Device Manager.
  5. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
  6. Right-click each Composite Device listed, then click Properties.
  7. Select the Details Tab.
  8. Select Hardware Ids from the drop-down list.

My pc is in french, but you should find out while searching in the Details Tab, (3rd from the top, for me) 
(11-01-2015, 10:41 PM)Batso Wrote: Hey! 

Try this : 

1. Connect the USB device to your computer.

2. Right-click:
    • My Computerfor WINDOWS XP
    • Computer for WINDOWS 7 or VISTA
  3. Click Manage.
  4. In the left pane, click Device Manager.
  5. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
  6. Right-click each Composite Device listed, then click Properties.
  7. Select the Details Tab.
  8. Select Hardware Ids from the drop-down list.

My pc is in french, but you should find out while searching in the Details Tab, (3rd from the top, for me) 

Batso! Thank you for the advice. I suppose I should have mentioned, however, that I don't have bluetooth dongle yet. I am trying to figure out which one I can buy on Amazon that will be compatible with the driver.