XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi Lombra, 

I can use scp version [1.2.2.175] to connect my DS3 via bluetooth using my dongle on my win7.
Unfortunately, rumble only works on usb but not on bluetooth for gta5.
How do I make rumble work on bluetooth as well.
Please help.

Sponsored links

I cannot for the life of me get any of my 4 PS3 controllers to work via Bluetooth. At all. It works via USB but on Bluetooth, I hear the "Pop" sound as if it's working. Controller LED flashes, SCP Monitor detects it as Bluetooth device 00000000 None. Then controller shuts off and it's set to reserved. According to device manager, My Bluetooth dongle is "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891". It's a CSR8510 A10. Supports Bluetooth 4.0. The controllers are fake but is supported by this software as it's working. Tested with a legit PS3 controller, no dice.

DS4 works for my PS4 controller. This software doesn't detect my PS4 controller at all for Bluetooth. Again, USB works fine however. DS3 also doesn't work with any of the PS3 controllers via Bluetooth. I've searched everywhere and it appears my Bluetooth adapter is compatible. What is going on? Running Windows 10

Please, I got these PS3 controllers for the cheap so my family can play some games on our PC. It's the only console we have that has split screen games and it's required to work wireless.

Sorry if I got the wrong Log files. Or wrong Hardware ID information. Please someone point me in the right direction. If I have to get a new Bluetooth adapter. Link me to one that works and is cheap, this one was only $1 on wishdotcom

Attached Files
.rar   Logs.rar (Size: 29,33 KB / Downloads: 170)
Is there a way to enable lilypad again? My controller's L2 only reaches a value of 0.6 and scp will not actually register any of its signals. Is there some kind of way that I can increase the sensitivity of L2?
Seriously guys, I'd really like some help getting my bootleg PANHAI DS3 to work. I've already replaced the pads inside with my old DS2 pads so now it feels like a real DS3. It just doesn't work wirelessly and has no rumble.

I wish someone would be awesome enough to work on a solution. I don't think I'm the only one who'd be grateful for it.
Quote:I am having strange troubles and i have searched everywhere.

I have an asus bt211 bluetooth dongle and a sixaxis controller(ps3 fat). A couple months ago i was able to get this unit to work very easily on windows 7 with the normal scpdriver. I believe i had installed the asus drivers from the website, then scpdriver took over from there and paired wirelessly without issues. Out the gate w7 recognized the device as an asus unit(i had used motioninjoy previously, what a pain compared to scarlet crush)

I recently made a new computer build(htpc) with a pentium g3420t, asrock h81m, etc etc with windows 8. So starting over, plugging the asus bt211 into w8 it was recognized as an atheros ar3011, quick search showed me that the asus bt211 is really just a rebrand anyways. Thats ok, but now i needed to use zadig since i could not get scpdriver to see the bt211 since w8 didn't support it. I used zadig, load bluetooth, show devices, it saw the atheros ar3011, install winusb whatever it is. Great, scpdriver istalled all 5 instances, monitor showed i was paired, had no problems using the ps3 sixaxis controller wirelessly playing some games. PERFECT!!!

For whatever reason, i needed to do a complete reinstall of windows 8 a couple days later, i was testing other programs for the htpc, mainly xbmc(kodi), emulation staion, etc., getting things to work before i finalize everything. So upon reinstall, win8 now DID NOT recognize the asus bt211/atheros 3011 dongle at all, it just get an "atheros valkyrie bootrom" . So i tried a bunch of different drivers on multiple rigs i have (w7 2500k+z68+gtx780, win8 amd laptop, win8 htpc). i tried asus ones that are only win7 supported, atheros 8.0.1.314, 8.0.1.306, etc to no avail.... all i get installed at best now is an "atheros valkyrie bootrom". w8 does this valkrie bootrom automatically, w7 see the dongle as an unknown device, i install official asus bt211 drivers, and then it sees the device as a valkrie bootrom. And what is strange, and this happens on all three systems, as soon as i get to valkrie bootrom, the device goes thru an infinite plug in chime(you know that sound when you plug in any usb device). The dongle never shows up in the device manager, i just hear the usb plug in sound over and over about every 20-30 seconds.

What the heck did i do to the dongle? Did i shove drivers inside the device and screw it up?
i have this issue now myself, and w brand new bt211 is having the same problem. fresh install of windows doesn't give any result. back when it used to work, there was 8 different compnents that loaded and installed default drivers for, but with this issue, its just the bootrom, nothing else, which is why it no longer works. im not sure what the problem is, its hard to track, especially if a brand new adapter has the issues.
anybody think they might have an idea?
Intel i5-3570k 3.40Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660TI MSI Power Edition
8GB RAM
Win7 64bit
Nvidia High Def Aduio

Hello, I need a help.

I have 2 fake PS3 controllers, on SCP Server they detected as PS3 Controller and PS3 Conteroller-PANHAI.
Both works finely with USB cable, but all LEDs of PS3 PANHAI are blinking even it connected to SCP Server while the other one controller only one LED was blinking.

When I tried to connect via bluetooth the PANHAI couldn't connected, but the other one can connected and work.

Please help me Sad

(Both controller works using USB *all LED of PANHAI controller blinking *only one LED blinking on PS3 Controller)
    (PS3 Controller success to connected via bluetooth)
    (PANHAI controller wont to connected via bluetooth but it said connection complete)
(01-06-2016, 02:18 AM)xavis75211 Wrote: i have this issue now myself, and w brand new bt211 is having the same problem. fresh install of windows doesn't give any result. back when it used to work, there was 8 different compnents that loaded and installed default drivers for, but with this issue, its just the bootrom, nothing else, which is why it no longer works. im not sure what the problem is, its hard to track, especially if a brand new adapter has the issues.
anybody think they might have an idea?

This modded dll will make it work (hopefully):
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid444231
(01-12-2016, 01:18 PM)emisca Wrote: This modded dll will make it work (hopefully):
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid444231

i dont understand, that dll is for third party controllers right? my problem isn't the controller, its the bluetooth adapter not installing properly anymore.
Intel i5-3570k 3.40Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660TI MSI Power Edition
8GB RAM
Win7 64bit
Nvidia High Def Aduio

(01-15-2016, 06:16 AM)xavis75211 Wrote: i dont understand, that dll is for third party controllers right? my problem isn't the controller, its the bluetooth adapter not installing properly anymore.

ok, so ignore it...

Try with the new Nefarius SCP Toolkit, you may have more luck with it since it is being maintained currently.
Hi can you help me ? 
when i want to use the bluetooth i have to unnistalle then reinstalle again , i have always to do  this if i want to play with the DS3  is there a solution for this ? (using w10 ,but when ihad w7 i had the same probleme) please reply and help !