XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(01-16-2016, 01:47 PM)dietube Wrote: Hi can you help me ? 
when i want to use the bluetooth i have to unnistalle then reinstalle again , i have always to do  this if i want to play with the DS3  is there a solution for this ? (using w10 ,but when ihad w7 i had the same probleme) please reply and help !

. Administrator rights on your PC.
. Before unrar: Right click on the archive and select "Properties". Then, click the "Unblock" button if it is displayed on the General tab.
. Create a directory where you want the Service to run from. [Recommended - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions ] then copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin to.

Sponsored links

Is there a particular reason I can't have SCP running if i want to use a USB thumbdrive? It tries to manage it as a controller, and naturally that doesn't work but after that windows doesn't recognize it.
Hi,

I have a lenovo t410s on windows 10 and used SCP toolkit to install drivers. Previously without the toolkit I could not get the internal broadcom bt drivers replaced. With the toolkit the SCP monitor shows my host mac address. I have two fake ps3 controllers that both work when connected via usb cable. As soon as I disconnect, the controller flashes like it's searching and the monitor shows Bluetooth 00000000 None. In fact, if the controller is off and not connected to a cable, when I turn it on, it flashes and the monitor seems to see something as the pad changes from Reserved to Bluetooth 00000000 None.

These are the controllers I bought:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UMZ0NLY?tag=...f8e85f0000

Is my issue the fake controllers or the internal bluetooth card not capable?? I think my internal broadcom is ver 2.1 with edr.

Help Sad
I have a little issue. My DS3's input port is little bit slippery so when I use it the cable moves and when cable moves in that slot SCP or XInput Wrapper thinks I gave random inputs. It's annoying when u drive a car with 200 in GTA V and Franklin rushes outta the car immediately. What I can do to solve this issue? I don't have a Bluetooth dongle so I cannot use it wireless. Put when I move the cable myself in the port it gives random inputs.
So, here's the deal.
I grab a PS2/3 Wired Controller, that is the Rock Candy controller from PDP (except it's Gamestop branded).
So, I try this whole setup with SCPDS3 setup.
And I get nothing from when I try to play a game on Origin (EA): Plants vs Zombies: GW.
The button setup does not work.
I try to Manually map each button on the controller to that of the game, but it not work.

So, if anybody can help me out? I even tried Motionjoy which did nothing...so I'm a pretty big loss here.
I have the fake controller PLAYSTATION ® Controller-PANHAI
I read that it is not one I have does not work via bluetooth.
What can I do to help solve this problem? There debug version of the program to understand the reasons?
Perhaps my information will help fix it

Я из России. Так что не обращайте внимания на ошибки.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   ScpServer.log.txt (Size: 50,09 KB / Downloads: 318)
.txt   ScpDriver.log.txt (Size: 3,14 KB / Downloads: 311)
(01-29-2016, 12:51 PM)shuriban Wrote: I have the fake controller PLAYSTATION ® Controller-PANHAI
I read that it is not one I have does not work via bluetooth.
What can I do to help solve this problem? There debug version of the program to understand the reasons?
Perhaps my information will help fix it

Я из России. Так что не обращайте внимания на ошибки.

Hello,

I see you have plugged-in two controllers but the MAC IDs are totally different from those I have seen. However, I wil try to make them work for you but only one controller for now. Will try the other later so keep it aside.

I have hacked the SCPControl.dll for 01:A2:93 controller and attached the zip that contains the dll. Below are the steps if you don't know how to.

1. Stop the SCP service from windows services.
2. Go to SCP program folder and rename the existing SCPControl.dll to SCPControl.dll.bk. Just for backup.
3. Copy my modified SCPControl.dll and paste inside SCP program folder.
4. Run the ScpServer.exe and wait for few sec.
5. Plug in your controller that has MAC ID 01:A2:93 as well as Bluetooth dongle, Then wait few sec. for it to connect.
6. Click/tick PAD 1 : DS3 01:A2:93..... and press pair button below. This thing writes your bt dongle mac id into the controller.
7. Wait for few sec.
8. Unplug the controller and wait until single red led stays ON in the controller.

When the controller starts to work, close the ScpServer, run the SCP service from windows services and use Scp monitor. Note: SCP service should be stopped if you want to use ScpServer, otherwise both will conflict.

I hope this works for you. Let me know.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Attached Files
.zip   ScpControl_01_A2_93.zip (Size: 48,13 KB / Downloads: 165)
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
(01-29-2016, 04:09 PM)CRACING Wrote: Hello,

I see you have plugged-in two controllers but the MAC IDs are totally different from those I have seen. However, I wil try to make them work for you but only one controller for now. Will try the other later so keep it aside.

I have hacked the SCPControl.dll for 01:A2:93 controller and attached the zip that contains the dll. Below are the steps if you don't know how to.

1. Stop the SCP service from windows services.
2. Go to SCP program folder and rename the existing SCPControl.dll to SCPControl.dll.bk. Just for backup.
3. Copy my modified SCPControl.dll and paste inside SCP program folder.
4. Run the ScpServer.exe and wait for few sec.
5. Plug in your controller that has MAC ID 01:A2:93 as well as Bluetooth dongle, Then wait few sec. for it to connect.
6. Click/tick PAD 1 : DS3 01:A2:93..... and press pair button below. This thing writes your bt dongle mac id into the controller.
7. Wait for few sec.
8. Unplug the controller and wait until single red led stays ON in the controller.

When the controller starts to work, close the ScpServer, run the SCP service from windows services and use Scp monitor. Note: SCP service should be stopped if you want to use ScpServer, otherwise both will conflict.

I hope this works for you. Let me know.

Thanks...
Best Regards
Thanks!
I hope I did the right thing.
Does not work.
(01-29-2016, 04:40 PM)shuriban Wrote: Thanks!
I hope I did the right thing.
Does not work.

Ok, Please provide me the scpserver log.
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
(01-29-2016, 04:43 PM)CRACING Wrote: Ok, Please provide me the scpserver log.

I hastily removed ScpServer.And try other versions.

Only the screenshots.

I tried different versions of software and drivers. But still, do not switch on the bluetooth.

In my view, nothing has changed.

I do not know why I'm writing. I bought them here http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-New-B...63984.html in my country, one worth $ 15-20. Just now, this rate ... no words.

Tomorrow I'll try to do everything from scratch, using your file.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)