XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Thank you for this program,
can somebody help me with conneting via bluetooth. It can see my bluetooth host, but when I plug out cable it wont connect Sad
(with cable it is working fine)

I tried with adapter 4.0 bluetooh ( laptop) and doongle 2.0 . It wont work.

ps. I triend on my friend laptop it is working

Sponsored links

(06-02-2016, 08:19 AM)tkw829 Wrote: To all considering this tool:

I would highly suggest that you use the newer fork mentioned as the legacy code connects to the internet and sends data to who knows where.  It is the ScpService.exe program that is sending the data and god only knows what it's sending.  I have checked the newer fork(GUI install) via the link and it is clean without the potential keylogger aftertaste.

The clean service being "SCP DSx Service"? I'm now running the newer fork, but still having the constant vibration issue...
(06-05-2016, 04:44 AM)wafflefaust Wrote: The clean service being "SCP DSx Service"? I'm now running the newer fork, but still having the constant vibration issue...

That's correct.  I can't speak to the vibration issue.
Hey guys the driver is crashing my Windows 10 x64 every timetime a DS3 gets connected, whether through USB or Bluetooth.  It used to work fine.  As soon as I turn on any of my DS3 controllers, I get a grey screen with a large mouse pointer that keeps flashing and cycling through different resolutions indefinitely and there is no way to get out of it except to hard restart the PC. Any ideas?

I have removed and reinstalled all of the drivers numerous times, tried USB driver only, removed the bluetooth dongle completely, and everything else I could think of. MotioninJoy drivers don't give me this problem.
(06-05-2016, 09:01 PM)unkellsam Wrote: Hey guys the driver is crashing my Windows 10 x64 every timetime a DS3 gets connected, whether through USB or Bluetooth.  It used to work fine.  As soon as I turn on any of my DS3 controllers, I get a grey screen with a large mouse pointer that keeps flashing and cycling through different resolutions indefinitely and there is no way to get out of it except to hard restart the PC. Any ideas?

I have removed and reinstalled all of the drivers numerous times, tried USB driver only, removed the bluetooth dongle completely, and everything else I could think of. MotioninJoy drivers don't give me this problem.

What version are you trying to run? If it's not the Nefarius build, it's not supported anymore as the previous developer abandoned the project. This information is listed in the OP.
(06-06-2016, 11:11 AM)wafflefaust Wrote: What version are you trying to run? If it's not the Nefarius build, it's not supported anymore as the previous developer abandoned the project. This information is listed in the OP
I am using the latest Nefarious build ScpToolkit v1.7.277.16103-BETA,  but I had the same issues with the older versions.  My PC seems to have an issue with the driver itself. I'm not sure what would cause it to go into a loop anytime a controller is connected.
I have no vibrations in any game. My pad is Speedlink xoex sl-4446-bk-01. When I used motion joy I had vibrations, but because motionjoy crashes my pc i have to uninstalled them. Now I tryied the Scarlet, everything on my pad works except vibrations. Why?
(06-06-2016, 06:08 PM)Turel Wrote: I have no vibrations in any game. My pad is Speedlink xoex sl-4446-bk-01. When I used motion joy I had vibrations, but because motionjoy crashes my pc i have to uninstalled them. Now I tryied the Scarlet, everything on my pad works except vibrations. Why?

You're so lucky.... my controller only vibrates and does not send key data...
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2045
help me please
Hi,
I used to use motion joy with 2 Bt dongles .One is for the PS3 controller and the other  for normal file transfer.I moved to this program because motion joy sucks always gave me blue screens.Anyways I am not able to use one dongle as normal like I always did.one of them named as v2.0 dongle the other is Bth Ds3 Device.so can I do anything about that?
 thanks in advance.