XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
i wanted to post here for 2 reasons
1) to say thanks to the dev(s) for creating this controller tool, i have been wanting a usable/stable driver for a long time but just never got around to trying since i had my xbox360 controller plugged in on my pc all the time.
now, i can use both, mostly using the PS3 DS3 controller for fighting games (SFIV, MvC, Mortal Kombat X, etc)

2) MOST IMPORTANT REASON......

Stop plugging your Bluetooth dongles into USB HUB's, only ever, ever, plug it into a usb plug that is wired to the motherboard (the ones on your PC case) or only use the ones on the back of your case which are directly on the motherboard.

It's been a long known issue with dongles, frankly of any kind, but mostly wireless, to never use a USB hub, they just don't operate properly at times.
This IS one of those times.

connecting the controller via USB it worked great, i could do it directly on the USB ports, or via USB Hub, but when trying to use BT via USB hub, nothing worked properly.
i knew right off the bat what the issue probably was, but i wanted to tinker with it for a while and after about 1 hour, i gave up using the USB hub. (which was a USB 3.0 hub, and possibly part of the issue)

Within about 20 seconds of plugging my usb dongle into the USB ports on top of my case (which attach to my motherboard directly via the usb header pins) my PS3 controller connected via bluetooth!

so, if you are having troubles, and you have one of the USB/HID devices listed in the BthWinUsb.inf located at C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\ then you need to plug it into one of the usb ports directly, never via usb hub.

lastly make sure your bluetooth dongle shows the driver, in device manager, as Scarlet.Crush Productions, not the normal windows or broadcom, or any other driver. Digital Signer is Bruce James.

Sponsored links

Hello,

I have a problem with the procedure. In the "list all devices" on Zadig, I don't see any Wireless controler or anything that could be my dualshock 4 controller.

However I can see the wireless controller on windows and it works.

I tried to procedure before and after installing the scp drivers, same problem in both way no "wireless controller" found in the list all device dropdown...

My dualshock 3 works without problem after installing SCP server and I'm trying to make my DS3 and DS4 works at the same time.

Thanks for your help
Hey, having problems pairing my PS4 controller with my dongle. Tried an older version but my controller is listed as USB000000 None.
With the newest version i'm not finding the function to pair. 
Everything else seems to be working fine, able to play with the controller with USB
Currently using version [1.2.2.175]
[Image: b858337ed4ec408e901ac848eeba5db2.png]
(04-05-2017, 06:58 PM)Thrymr Wrote: Hey, having problems pairing my PS4 controller with my dongle. Tried an older version but my controller is listed as USB000000 None.
With the newest version i'm not finding the function to pair. 
Everything else seems to be working fine, able to play with the controller with USB
Currently using version [1.2.2.175]
[Image: b858337ed4ec408e901ac848eeba5db2.png]

His is out dated but it's cool

If your on Windows 10 please note you have to change the compatabilty mode on Zadig to Windows 7.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gMltAE6BQc
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't feel bad I can't get my PS4 controller to work wirelessly on 1.2.2.175 either. DS3 works better not one problem if you can afford it just buy a DS3 for your computer this way you don't have to pair it back and fourth between PS4 and PC.
Win10 creators update nukes all bluetooth regardless if its the one used for your PS3/PS4 controller.
only way i could bring them back was to uninstall them from device manager, reboot, let windows reinstall what ever drivers its using, then use the SCP driver package to remove, then readd the drivers.
then and only then will the controller, and frankly my BT K800 keyboard and tecknet mouse, to reconnect.
i also had to reset the bluetooth to make my pc descoverable.

so just like setting up bluetooth like you never have had it enabled.

F U Microsoft its god damn bluetooth not fracking retarded rocket science or some proprietary device
Hello guys! Sorry for my English. Not work the gamepad vibration.
The original Dualshock 3 is connected via USB. Windows 10 pro x64 v1703. On motinonjoy vibration works.

Tell me please, what could be the problem?
everything works fine on my pc with my PS3 sony gamepad but my R2 interferes with my R1 button; so does the L2 button too. whenever I press my R2 button, it shows that I'm pressing both the R1 and R2 together. Any solution please?
hi all of PS2 fans, i pass the metal gear saga on PS 1,2,3 but i recently play zelda BOTW and it remember me of the MGS3 for me the 1st game that we have to hunt to get food, and i am using the LilyPad-Scp-r5875 and padPokopom for my DUALSHOCK 3 and i cant get the vibration on the pressure is ok but the only that is not working is vibration, aim using it with ScpServer that is perfect on any PC games with vibration working but with PCSX2 and this 2 plugins i cant get vibration, i use a bluetooth and cable and neither is working please i need help Angry

the libusb is gray on the plugin setting like the photo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have everything set up and everything is working. The only problem is that when I'm in game it shows the layout for an Xbox 360 controller. Anyway i can make it to show ps3 buttons? I don't know if it's because my computer thinks it's an xbox controller or what. Thank you so much.
(05-14-2017, 02:54 AM)Spoodah Wrote: I have everything set up and everything is working. The only problem is that when I'm in game it shows the layout for an Xbox 360 controller. Anyway i can make it to show ps3 buttons? I don't know if it's because my computer thinks it's an xbox controller or what. Thank you so much.

Your computer does think it is a Xbox 360 controller that is how it works.  It tricks your computer into thinking it is a Xinput controller (ie an xbox 360 controller).  To make the layout show that it is a PS controller you would have to edit the game itself since the vast majority expect it to be a xbox controller.  You might be lucky and someone might have made a mod for you though to just change the artwork. (depends on the game, if modding is possible and if anyone cared enough to do it)