XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I was able to use USB cable and BTH with host address (use Radig) show up but when booting up my laptop the host address indicate "error" causing BTH not working anymore. And I need to uninstall/reinstall again. Have anyone encounter to this issue ?
FYI,
Intel wireless bluetooth - built-in device

Sponsored links

is it possible to turn off the bluetooth dongle LED? because when it connects to the dualshock it blinks to a really annoying rate
it does not work anymore after new windows update, anyone know a fix?
Exclamation 
(05-27-2017, 03:14 PM)goldfox2000 Wrote: it does not work anymore after new windows update, anyone know a fix?

I had an issue about three or four weeks ago where on my Win10 PC the ScpService wasn't recognizing my bluetooth dongle correctly anymore, and I assumed it was a recent windows update. When viewing the device's events in Device Manager, it said that my "Device (blah blah USB ID stuff) was migrated" on 4/30/2017 and followed shortly by installing driver btcusb.inf drivers overtop. I don't believe I had done anything in particular with the dongle hardware or SCP software that day.

I procrastinated fixing it until today. To get it to work again I uninstalled through ScpDriver.exe and after a few failed install attempts on getting "bluetooth driver" to appear on the install summary while the force install settings was "off" (I don't recall usually needing that before) I tried again with force install "on" and the "bluetooth driver" successfully installed that time.

I also appeared to have to run the zadig.exe steps again to get it to recognize my PS4 controller, but that went flawlessly and I'm back in business now.

Assuming you had any of the same exact issues I had, these steps appear to fix them.
Hi,
I have installed the SCP package today and my PC detects correctly my DS3 and I can currently play with it by USB.
But I have 2 problems :
-I can't control my PC with my DS3 without the USB link/connection (in Bluetooth in fact), maybe I don't have the latest version of SCP server
-When I want to stop to play with my DS3 on my PC, I disconnect the USB link and then, my PS3 switch on, even if I don't press the PS button. However, I reset my DS3 with reset button (on the bach of the DS3). It disturbs me because the PS3 is in my brother's room. I tried several configurations of SCP Driver (Bluetooth Driver On/Off and Force Install On/Off) but it doesn't work

Could someone help me ?
Thank you
Hey guys. This worked perfectly until I installed Windows 10 Creators update. Now the SCP Monitor isn't recognizing the controllers anymore. I can hear the sound when I insert any of my 3 PS3 controllers, but I can't use them in games. Before that my computer recognized all of my controllers as Xbox controllers. Even bluetooth worked. On my brothers PC SCP is still working, he hasn't upgraded to Creators update yet.

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting drivers, reinstalling the drivers, frameworks, I deleted the whole SCP folder, downloaded it again, but nothing helped.

Anyone else having this problem?
Hey guys,

Currently im facing a very minor problem. I have recently installed the latest version of SCP Driver, With that i began to use a official Ps3 controller, which seem to be recognised as a Xbox Controller, this also ends up happening in every single game that have played thus far. Being a Ps3 gamer this really messes  mental adjustment. I was just wondering if anyone has a solution for this problem, or if youll can redirect me to a previouse known solved case. it would be much appreciated.

Thnks.
Has anyone else tried using a wireless afterglow ps3 controller? It works fine for about 30 seconds then just stops working, I have to reinstall for it to work again for another 30 seconds and have not found a way to fix it
hey guys. so ive been using SCP Driver for my ps3 controller for a while now. had no issues but the other day decided to try and get a PS4 controller working. ds4windows, input mapper and scptoolkit didn't not help at all in getting my ps4 controllers to connect so I returned them and decided to stick with the ps3. however, I noticed that the scptoolkit somehow screwed up my xbox 360 controller drivers and I had to uninstall those options ticked to get the gamepads working again.

ive now noticed when I go to install scp driver it takes FOREVER to install, and when it finally does, even though its successful it has this whole host of marked phantom device with hardware compatible id show up.

it doesn't take forever if im not installing the Bluetooth driver ive noticed so I've narrowed it down to that. any ideas would be awesome cheers.

Quote:SCP Driver Installer 1.2.2.175 [17/07/2017 10:58:52 PM]
Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.
SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\ScpVBus.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891' for reinstall on next plug-in.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Started.
Install Succeeded.
-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Stopped.
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageUninstallW
INFO    - Uninstalling driver package D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf...
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem69.inf'.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\5&3188578D&0&12' reinstalled.
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 1 devices for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf.
INFO    - Successfully deleted properties for driver store entry 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf'.
SUCCESS - Uninstall completed.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - No driver store entry for 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' found.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0xE0000302)
SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Removed
INFO    - Uninstalling driver package D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf...
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem68.inf'.
INFO    - No devices found for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf uninstall.
INFO    - Successfully deleted properties for driver store entry 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf'.
SUCCESS - Uninstall completed.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0x0)
Uninstall Succeeded.
-- Uninstall Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bluetooth Driver
INFO    - No driver store entry for 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' found.
INFO    - No driver store entry for 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' found.
Uninstall Succeeded.
-- Uninstall Summary --