Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
hey guys. so ive been using SCP Driver for my ps3 controller for a while now. had no issues but the other day decided to try and get a PS4 controller working. ds4windows, input mapper and scptoolkit didn't not help at all in getting my ps4 controllers to connect so I returned them and decided to stick with the ps3. however, I noticed that the scptoolkit somehow screwed up my xbox 360 controller drivers and I had to uninstall those options ticked to get the gamepads working again.

ive now noticed when I go to install scp driver it takes FOREVER to install, and when it finally does, even though its successful it has this whole host of marked phantom device with hardware compatible id show up.

it doesn't take forever if im not installing the Bluetooth driver ive noticed so I've narrowed it down to that. any ideas would be awesome cheers.

Quote:SCP Driver Installer 1.2.2.175 [17/07/2017 10:58:52 PM]
Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.
SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\ScpVBus.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891' for reinstall on next plug-in.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Started.
Install Succeeded.
-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Stopped.
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageUninstallW
INFO    - Uninstalling driver package D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf...
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem69.inf'.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\5&3188578D&0&12' reinstalled.
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 1 devices for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf.
INFO    - Successfully deleted properties for driver store entry 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf'.
SUCCESS - Uninstall completed.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - No driver store entry for 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' found.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0xE0000302)
SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Removed
INFO    - Uninstalling driver package D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf...
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem68.inf'.
INFO    - No devices found for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf uninstall.
INFO    - Successfully deleted properties for driver store entry 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf'.
SUCCESS - Uninstall completed.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0x0)
Uninstall Succeeded.
-- Uninstall Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bluetooth Driver
INFO    - No driver store entry for 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' found.
INFO    - No driver store entry for 'D:\Programs\Personal\PS3 For Windows\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' found.
Uninstall Succeeded.
-- Uninstall Summary --

Sponsored links

Ok, i'm about to give up. I have windows 10 pro, I've installed all drivers for 2 ds3 and 2 ds4 controllers and the dongle, they we're installed perfectly, no problems on the hardware menu. But when I start the SCP Server it either says disconnected or error.

After a bunch of fooling arround i've finally was able to see the host mac adress. I paired may 2 DS3 controllers through the SCP Server, disconnected the usbs and was able to "connect" and "disconnect" using the l1+r1+ps button. No luck on the DS4 though.

But than I tought, "what the hell, lets have some fun with the ds3 for now and i'll fix ds4 later", but no luck in trying to imput the commands on steam and emulators, basically it was paired with the dongle, but not with the pc.

Then I tought "well, at least its paired...but will it still work after a restart?". Answer was no. I restarted the computer and the dongle said "error" once again, and no controllers were showing up.

Don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions?

Dongle: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
Hello there, I've been using this wrapper for some time with my dual shock 3 controller, using USB cable, but I want to go further and buy an USB bluetooth dongle to play wireless.

What are the best dongle for the work ? Or in other words : what should I search for (like specs and all...), the list provided in this tutorial only shows system ID, like "VID_03F0&PID_231D" but how can I choose one in online store ?

Thanks !
So just today I installed SCP and it worked I was able to use my Dualshock 3 controller and everything. But when I unplugged my controller and plugged it back it the controller is no longer working. I honestly have no idea what is going on.
Is there any way to change the strength of vibration on ds3?