XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(03-19-2013, 10:41 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @cblair: fire up Task Manager - Ctrl+Alt+Del -> Start Task Manager. At the bottom of the Task Manager window, click Show processes from all users.

Its a pretty long list. 101 processes it says. I created 4 screenshots of the list if you want to see them but is it ok to post them here?

Also I went to Dell's website and updated all the recommended drivers and rebooted my computer. I haven't tried the program again yet because Im waiting to see what you'll say about the processes

Sponsored links

@cblair: does sound like an awful lot, my system shows 40 ...

zip them up and add as an attachment.
Here you go.

Attached Files
.zip   Processes.zip (Size: 96,32 KB / Downloads: 157)
@cblair: can't say that I can see anything that looks like a likely culprit, but I am no expert.

Did your Dell driver updates install without issue?
Really didn't want to have to make a post here, but after many days of grumbling that I can't get it to work, my hand is forced.
I can't get this to work.

I plug my DS3 using USB and it's recognized as PLAYSTATION 3 Controller. I load your software SCPFilterDriver, it recognizes that I do have Win7 64-bit SP1 installed.
Pre-Install succeeds. Install succeeds. I exit the program, my DS3 leds are now flashing. Open up SCPUser, both Win32 and Win64 work, showing me that every button is working exactly as advertised, and also my Player 1 led is solid red.
However, I've seen online that the DS3 controller should now read "DS3 Controller for Windows", but mine still reads PLAYSTATION 3 Controller.
Similarly, I can't get it recognized by any game software (I have not set up PCSX2 at the moment).

I had MiJ in the past and have removed all traces of it and restarted several times. I'm not trying to set up bluetooth.
What am I doing wrong? And once I have the controller working, what do I need to do to start playing games? It involves that Xinput.dll?
The installation is almost too easy and I seem to have missed something very important along the way.
They did install without issue. When I had MiJ the only way I got the controller to semi work without the program was by going into Device Manager and having the "USB Input Device" search for the MiJ.inf file manually. That got every button on the PS3 controller to work except the joysticks. Is there a SCP.inf file? And do you think if I loaded it that way, that maybe it'll work? I honestly dont know what else to do, lol.
pre-installed failed.Pre-Install Failed. [000000B7]
The install went through successfully, but my controller isn't being read at all. I had MiJ in the past and all traces of it are gone. I have tried everything you said but nothing has worked.
Hello, thank you very much for this! Can you please add my bluetooth id below?

USB\VID_0489&PID_E042
This is awesome!

Scarlet.Crush, might you add the following two VID/PID to the package?

Gembird BTD-Mini2
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_5276

MSI BlueTooth
USB\VID_1131&PID_1001&REV_0373

Thanks