XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Kirkor - Be aware that PCSX2 picks up every single input available to it by default. Since the SCP drivers have Dinput, Xinput, and Native mode inputs, PCSX2 will try to use all three inputs simultaneously. So, when pressing a button on the DS3, it will randomly pick between the three input methods, and only one of them as pressure sensitivity. Bad odds.

First go to the LilyPad settings, Pad 1 tab, and hit "clear all". Then in the General tab, make sure "Game Device APIs" has "DirectInput" and "Xinput" unchecked and "DualShock3 native mode" checked. Now go to the Pad 1 tab and configure the buttons of the controller, making sure that the device column has nothing but "DualShock 3 #1" throughout. Hope that helps. Also, make sure the Force Feedback Effect also says "DualShock #1" for both small and large motor.
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500

Sponsored links

Hi again. I am trying to get my Bluetooth adapter working (USB works fine) but it's not connecting. The hardware is supported in the OP (http://i.imgur.com/Jy5yBL0.png) but alas no response. I have attached the log files after restarting the service/disconnecting and reconnecting after 30 secs.

Cheers.
(05-09-2013, 11:19 AM)MaJoR Wrote: @Kirkor - Be aware that PCSX2 picks up every single input available to it by default. Since the SCP drivers have Dinput, Xinput, and Native mode inputs, PCSX2 will try to use all three inputs simultaneously. So, when pressing a button on the DS3, it will randomly pick between the three input methods, and only one of them as pressure sensitivity. Bad odds.

First go to the LilyPad settings, Pad 1 tab, and hit "clear all". Then in the General tab, make sure "Game Device APIs" has "DirectInput" and "Xinput" unchecked and "DualShock3 native mode" checked. Now go to the Pad 1 tab and configure the buttons of the controller, making sure that the device column has nothing but "DualShock 3 #1" throughout. Hope that helps. Also, make sure the Force Feedback Effect also says "DualShock #1" for both small and large motor.

No devices pop up when DualShock 3 mode is checked, so I can't configure buttons in the first place.
@Kirkor: added your hardware ids, see Post #1.

@Kirkor:
@spongeworthy:

To get pressure support working in PCSX2 :

1. Copy bin\Win32\XInput1_3.dll to your PCSX2 directory.
2. Copy bin\Win32\LilyPad-Scp-r5350.dll to your PCSX2\Plugins directory.
3. DS3 must be active before starting PCSX2, check in ScpMonitor that it is not showing Disconnected or Reserved.
4. Only 1 application can receive the native feed, close ScpUser if it is running.
5. Start PCSX2.
6. Select LilyPad svn (r5350) 0.11.0 [LilyPad-Scp-r5350] as your PAD plugin.
7. Configure LilyPad - uncheck DirectInput and XInput, check DualShock 3 native mode.
8. Configure Pad 1.

[See screenshots in Post #937]

@DeclanRand: your dongle is not BTH 2.0+EDR capable ... it is BTH 1.2.

Code:
09/05/2013 17:35:46.140 -- Master 00:11:67:5E:DF:0C, HCI_Version 2.510, LMP_Version 2.510

The numbering is a bit confusing, listed on the Bluetooth SIG here.
(05-09-2013, 11:19 AM)MaJoR Wrote: @Kirkor - Be aware that PCSX2 picks up every single input available to it by default. Since the SCP drivers have Dinput, Xinput, and Native mode inputs, PCSX2 will try to use all three inputs simultaneously. So, when pressing a button on the DS3, it will randomly pick between the three input methods, and only one of them as pressure sensitivity. Bad odds.

Thanks a lot!

I was just about to write a post that still no luck even with your help, just like now spongeworthy wrote I also had no devices pop up when only "DualShock3 native mode" was checked (except keyboard)... but it started to work! Fortunately I check everyting 10x times and before I gave up, I took a look again to plugin settings to make sure "LilyPad-Scp-r5350.dll" is checked. Strangly older plugin was chosen (I have no idea how it could reverse). I checked the correct one again then, deleted old plugin so that it wont come back somehow and saved config. Then I got to pad config, checked "DualShock3 native mode" and "DualShock 3 #1" started to apperar! Now pressure sensitive buttons are recognized Smile That's cool.

Then spongeworthy you may want to double check correct plugin is chosen and maybe throw away old lilypad plugin from "plugins" folder.

It should look like this: http://i41.tinypic.com/2lzvr9.jpg

Thanks again MaJoR Smile

Now the only thing I would need is the addition of my bluetooths:
-USB\VID_0930&PID_0214
-USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2154

But I will have to wait for Scarlet.Crush to add it Smile He did so amzaing thing with this program - I am so happy because I can use it for all my emulators Tongue

By a side note I could add that it works pretty well with other emulators like Nestopia, FCEUX or MAMUI.

(05-10-2013, 04:49 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Kirkor: added your hardware ids, see Post #1.
Thanks! Smile
@Scarlet.Crush

I have a question, I downloaded your Wrapper and the USB portion works perfectly!

There is however a problem I am facing with the BT. I have an internal BT card with Hardware_ID of:

USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006&REV_0001
USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006

My PC recognizes the BT hardware when I do not load the BT driver in the wrapper (1.0.0.103). However when I do install your BT driver my PC will not recognize there is a bluetooth. The service continues to work perfectly with USB. When I uninstall your driver my bluetooth is once again able to be seen in Device Manager. I am perplexed how to solve this issue because I see that the USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006 is compatible with your driver.

There is also an Enumerator with Hardware_ID of BTH\MS_BTHBRB.

Any help will be appreciated.

Install log below

Code:
SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Ps3 Control\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Ps3 Control\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006&REV_0001" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_20bd213ec24c27eb\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver
@Everdark44: When you install the BTH driver from the package your BTH device is no longer listed under Bluetooth Radios, it is listed under Universal Serial Bus devices. It no longer uses the Windows Bluetooth Stack, ScpService provides a custom Bluetooth Stack which supports DS3s. [see screenshot]
(05-10-2013, 04:49 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Kirkor: added your hardware ids, see Post #1.

@Kirkor:
@spongeworthy:

To get pressure support working in PCSX2 :

1. Copy bin\Win32\XInput1_3.dll to your PCSX2 directory.
2. Copy bin\Win32\LilyPad-Scp-r5350.dll to your PCSX2\Plugins directory.
3. DS3 must be active before starting PCSX2, check in ScpMonitor that it is not showing Disconnected or Reserved.
4. Only 1 application can receive the native feed, close ScpUser if it is running.
5. Start PCSX2.
6. Select LilyPad svn (r5350) 0.11.0 [LilyPad-Scp-r5350] as your PAD plugin.
7. Configure LilyPad - uncheck DirectInput and XInput, check DualShock 3 native mode.
8. Configure Pad 1.

[See screenshots in Post #937]

@DeclanRand: your dongle is not BTH 2.0+EDR capable ... it is BTH 1.2.

Code:
09/05/2013 17:35:46.140 -- Master 00:11:67:5E:DF:0C, HCI_Version 2.510, LMP_Version 2.510

The numbering is a bit confusing, listed on the Bluetooth SIG here.

If i recall correctly can't you also use pokopom to get pressure sensitivity?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
@hellbringer616: yes, Pokopom supports the pressure extensions in the XInput Wrapper. It is setup in the same manner as the instructions for LilyPad above.
Hey there,

I have sort of a tough situation going on. I do have a BT Dongle that works perfectly the set back is that it slows down my internet connection drastically (Using a network Adapter - WLAN). My other option is to use the USB Cable, the cable however does not work properly. It detects the controller, shows up in SCPManager, but input does not work. Any solution to whichever of the problems would be appreciated. Can anyone help?