XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi Scarlet, first of all i have to thank you for the hard work and the support that you are providing.

I have some problems linking my DS3 controller (original) via bluetooth (usb works fine), and i tried many of the solution proposed in the thread with no luck.

i'm running on win7 professional, with this dongle :

Asus 2.1 + edr
Device id : USB\VID_0B05&PID_1783&REV_0001
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1783

I saw that the id is listed in the supported ones, but i tried the Zadig fix anyway.

I attached the logs that you usually request, hoping it helps to fix my problem, thanks in advance

Attached Files
.zip   Logs.zip (Size: 2,26 KB / Downloads: 233)

Sponsored links

First off: thank you for these drivers; when I had them working they were flawless and way better than anything I had tried before.

I have recently re-installed Windows 7 and have gone to set up these drivers so I can play PCSX2 again. I am using all the same hardware that worked for me before, but now when I install the SCP drivers my Bluetooth icon disappears from my system tray and when I go into the settings it will not allow me to turn discovery on (which is what I imagine the issue of not being able to use my PS3 controller wirelessly is). I can check the box but it will not save, throwing an error message saying that the device might be unplugged. If I uninstall the SCP drivers then it works fine.

(Also: I am unsure this is related but on previous attempts to resolve this issue I could not even open the Bluetooth settings with SCP drivers installed; I would click on it and nothing would happen).

Thank you for any advice given Smile.
Hi Scarlet, first of all i have to thank you for the hard work.
My DS3 work pefectly via USB cable. I also have a 3d party controller Speedlink XEOX SL-446-BK-01. It works excellent via bluetooth except for rumble. I tried the Zadig.exe tool and that didn't work either. Do you have any clue to resolve that poblem?
(02-25-2014, 04:00 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

(02-25-2014, 05:07 AM)Hobs Wrote: I said that it doesn't run when I restart my computer. That is incorrect. It starts but the Host address is Disconnected.

THanks

Hobs

Just wondering if I need to post my SpcService.log agailn....

Hobs
(02-27-2014, 06:10 AM)enjikari Wrote: Has anyone noticed any in-game lag/bogging when using this? I just verified that I indeed am (swapped back to my old corded controller = no lag):

Win7
latest XIW version 1.1.0.136
Standard DS3 controller
KINIVO BTD-400 Bluetooth USB Adapter
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I'm noticing some pretty bad lagging/game bogging when I use this setup. Is there a way to better configure any of this to cure this problem? I love having my bluetooth controller, and would love to keep it this way, but this lagging is game-breaking. It's pretty bad in large areas, and I have this game set to the LOWEST quality with a GTX 650. Could it be that this program eats resources? Thanks for any tips/help!

Hate to bump my own question, but I'd hate for it to get drowned in the other replies. Anyone have any help for this slowdown issue? The only thing I'm figuring is that XIW is bogging down the game itself somehow. Hogging resources from the game, or some kind of interaction isn't suitable between the two? Any advice would be appreciated.
(02-24-2014, 08:51 PM)Hobs Wrote: Is your controller a true SONY product? I had the same issue and was using
sony knockoffs. THESE WILL NOT WORK.

Hobs

Is there any way to verify this? However I bought it as original SONY DS3.
(02-24-2014, 06:50 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Zpirit: your dongle doesn't support EDR.

Kindly question. If this dongle doesn't work why it is listed on the first page as "Directly Supported Dongles"?
dielectric, it seems like some A12's support EDR while some don't. My Trendnet TBW-107 is a 0A12 (rev 8891) and supports EDR.
When you go to the device manager and click on the BTH DS3 Device, go to the Details tab & click the dropdown that says "Device Instance ID" and select "Hardware Ids" and it will tell you the revision.

best regards,
- dink
Hey, I'm having problems getting Bluetooth to work. I have 3 controllers (One genuine Sony and two knock-offs), and none of them will connect via Bluetooth. All three work perfectly fine, with all functions working, when connected via USB. The monitor shows "Error" for Host Address.

I may add that the genuine controller worked fine with Bluetooth with MotionInJoy (haven't tested the fake ones on MIJ as they are new arrivals).

The Bluetooth dongle's HID is:
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915

[Image: 7hpa2.png]

Running Win7 Ultimate x64.

Any help in getting Bluetooth functionality to work would be greatly appreciated Smile
Hey Scarlet.Crush. Your service is amazing and it works flawlessly on both my machines. On my desktop, there's no issues at all and all the inputs work correctly. My laptop's the same until just today. I installed the software as per instructed using the same steps as my PC and got it to work in wired mode. After using the Zadig.exe to add my bluetooth card to your service, both my controllers were able to work wirelessly. Awesome, I thought. I packed away my laptop and two controllers for my spare during school the next day. I thought I could get in some nice Super Smash time with this new functionality. To my dismay, when I opened my laptop, and tried to connect the controllers, the bluetooth simply did not work. I plugged the controllers in, and they worked wired. I tried to remedy the issue by reinstalling the service. I hit "uninstall" in the SCPdriver.exe and reinstalled my bluetooth card. I redownloaded the lastest version, 106, and tried to install that. This was the message that popped up.

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.136 [2014-03-03 4:40:59 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 81 (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected DEFAULT configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
INFO - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' already has 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf' installed on it.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
DS3 USB Driver

After trying to see if even wired mode worked before I attempted bluetooth, I noticed that my controllers were not detected by my emulator like before. The one controller that I've plugged in shows a solid red light on the "1". I thought that this meant it was at least working in wired mode. When I check devices and printers, there is no XBOX controller like my PC. There is only a PLAYSATATION® 3 Controller.

Do you, or anyone else who happens to read this post, have any ideas as to how I can resolve my problem?

Ninja edit: Under SCPmonitor, PAD 1 shows a controller that's "charging". However, the Host Address is "Disconnected", unlike previously, and unlike my desktop configuration.

Pirate Ninja edit: The toolbar overlay thing that has the Xbox logo with the rings on it has NO green lit rings, when it should have 1. I feel like the issue lies within here.

Thanks in advance; Moonrobin