XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello, I hope I am not being too much of a bother, for this may have already been asked before but I think I may need some help. I am having a problem with the service, mainly that the analogue buttons do not register as anything but binary, I have attempted to use many programs for mapping gamepad controls but none of them register the pressure sensitive analogue buttons as having their own axes. Though it should be said that the PCSX2 lilypad plug in does recognize the input, however I am trying to get them to work for other programs I wish to use the DS3 as a gamepad for. Is there something I am doing wrong on my end to cause this failure, or is this somehow a issue with the basic way that the wrapper works with other programs, and if so are there any pieces of software that would do what I am trying to do? Thank you in advance for any help.

Sponsored links

(03-20-2014, 12:38 AM)qvisti Wrote: I search same solution as you, but no hope. For now my fake [00:26:5C...] controllers works with older version (Nashi .dll), but now i buy two new fake controllers with MAC addresses [00:16:FE:71:B8:72] and [00:16:FE:71:2B:79] and they wont work with any version of software Sad can someone help?

nashi ScpControl.dll work for fake MAC [00:26:5C...] but dont work for fake new controller MAC start [00:16......]. try use ScpControl.dll from 'yetifrisstlama2'. its work for my fake controller MAC same as you. if U want to use the fake controller with MAC [00:26:5C...] uninstall driver and take again ScpControl.dll from 'nashi'. Smile

Sorry for my bad english.Blush
(03-20-2014, 04:38 AM)genericusername Wrote: Hello, I hope I am not being too much of a bother, for this may have already been asked before but I think I may need some help. I am having a problem with the service, mainly that the analogue buttons do not register as anything but binary, I have attempted to use many programs for mapping gamepad controls but none of them register the pressure sensitive analogue buttons as having their own axes. Though it should be said that the PCSX2 lilypad plug in does recognize the input, however I am trying to get them to work for other programs I wish to use the DS3 as a gamepad for. Is there something I am doing wrong on my end to cause this failure, or is this somehow a issue with the basic way that the wrapper works with other programs, and if so are there any pieces of software that would do what I am trying to do? Thank you in advance for any help.

This is by somewhat by design. Microsoft's Xinput does not do analog buttons. My own opinion is that pressure-sensitive buttons were a design mistake. I never liked them on DS3. You'll notice they were removed from the DS4 design.
1.2.1.165 Update Notes

1. Updated ScpUser & XInput_SCP projects to use XP compatibilty mode.
2. Added Service Channel Bypass functionality for fake controllers.
- Implemented for "-ghic", "00:26:5C" & "00:16:FE:71" signatures.
3. Added a proof of concept Sample for KBM mapping.

Screenshot
[Image: attachment.php?aid=49580]

Background
I bought the Grand Theft Auto bundle from Steam last weekend, GTA III & Vice City being games I used to play a lot. Started up Vice City and found it somewhat unplayable, right stick does not get used for camera control & no way to configure it, mouse control of the camera doesn't account for hi-dpi mice [any slight movement of the mouse has me spinning wildly]. Same issues with GTA III.

Other issues - no Trigger support, can't get to the Map using a controller, etc ...

So I wrote the ScpPad2Key app using the ScpProxy class in ScpControl.
1. Right Stick -> Mouse movement.
2. PS button -> Escape.
3. R2 button -> PageUp.
4. L2 button -> PageDown.
5. TouchPad Button -> Insert. [DS4 only - InGame Default for change Radio Station]

Mouse Buttons Enabled
6. R1 button -> Left Mouse Button
7. L1 button -> Right Mouse Button

Cheats Enabled
8. DPAD_Up -> Weapons Cheat. [gunsgunsguns for III, professionaltools for VC]
9. DPAD_Right -> Armour Cheat.
10. DPAD_Down -> Wanted Level Down.
11. DPAD_Left -> HP Cheat.

Optional Load of a Profile, create a profile to mask out R1/L1/DPAD buttons if you intend to use MouseButtons or Cheats. Profile is loaded when your press Start, and reverted to whatever profile was Active when you press Stop or close the app.

The default settings used on the app are what work for me, you may need to adjust for your preferences.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey man

I upgraded to the the .260 version (literally just before you put the newer update lol) following the instructions (ds4 repair setting etc)

I dunno what went wrong but I can't pair my DS4 anymore, is there any file I can send you for your to troubleshoot stuff?

I tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them, pc reboot, etc. And nothing conclusive, the controller's led just flashes a couple time and nothing happens.

here's what my scpservice.log looks like pastebin.com/0Uu9i35b
@redisdead: can you do the following -

1. Disconnect your DS4 from USB.
2. Reboot your PC.
3. Start ScpMonitor.
4. Plug in your DS4 to USB. [Does it appear on ScpMonitor]
5. Unplug from USB.
6. Press the PS button.
7. Wait 30 seconds.
8. Plug back in to USB.
9. Wait 10 seconds.
10. Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.
Thanks for taking some of your time to help me fix this Smile

It didn't appear at all.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService.zip (Size: 1,55 KB / Downloads: 882)
@redisdead: I don't see any USB connection happening in the log. Did you use Zadig to install WinUSB on to your DS4?

Pairing & Repairing are both done over USB, so if the service never sees the DS4 connecting via USB it can't Pair/Repair the Link Key.

See Post #1852.
(03-21-2014, 10:00 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @redisdead: I don't see any USB connection happening in the log. Did you use Zadig to install WinUSB on to your DS4?

Pairing & Repairing are both done over USB, so if the service never sees the DS4 connecting via USB it can't Pair/Repair the Link Key.

See Post #1852.

I never used Zadig, it just worked like that on the previous versions.

Edit: Anyway, Zadig fails to install the drivers

Is there any way I can start over to a completely blank state?
@Scarlet.Crush
GTA games have always been problematic with controllers on computer...
I suggest you to check this for III/VC or this for SA
way better then Happy