XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
This STILL works better for me than the DS4 Wrapper, I don't know why, but just wanted to say, THANKS!

Though I updated to the latest, just because I always like to be, and while I got USB working, Bluetooth isn't, which worked with the old version, any idea why?
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||

Sponsored links

The next version of modded SCPMonitor. I added a shortcut to the quick change second pad at the first and disable the balloon toolltip "Connected Server / Server Disable".

Global Shortcuts:
CTRL + F11 - Change second pad at the first
CTRL + F12 - Restart service

Attached Files
.exe   ScpMonitor+.exe (Size: 305,5 KB / Downloads: 307)
.zip   SCPServer-Mod-1.2.2.175-Source.zip (Size: 1,02 MB / Downloads: 206)
(04-12-2014, 08:31 PM)noconscience Wrote: Hi, I'm having a problem, It seems that I'm connected, but there's absolutely no response from the controller.

I opened the SCPUser and the value says 0.000

[Image: 10rlgzm.jpg]
[Image: ir2xba.jpg]

I Installed and re-installed many times, but the problem remains the same. Also, in the Devices & Printers there's the XBOX Controller device and the PS3 Controller device, is this how it supposed to look?

[Image: Devices.jpg?psid=1]

sorry, for bad English

I have the exact same issue, exactly.

My ds3 connects successfully with both usb and Bluetooth, but I get no response from any buttons.

Also, even though the monitor show connected, the server shows disconnected even though it does recognize arrival and removal events.
(04-19-2014, 09:28 PM)Ferratu Wrote: I have the exact same issue, exactly.

My ds3 connects successfully with both usb and Bluetooth, but I get no response from any buttons.

Also, even though the monitor show connected, the server shows disconnected even though it does recognize arrival and removal events.

Just chiming in that I have the same issue since updating to the latest.

Running Win 7, 64 bit w/ official DS3 controller (yup I checked to make sure it is and its worked in the past).
I don't entirely know how I fixed it, but I tried reverting back to better ds3 tool, then when that didn't work I tried unistalling everything and reinstalling and it scp worked, I'm afraid to mess with it because I tried this before and it didn't work heh
I've been using this tool for a while, and I have to say that I love it. The only thing I was wondering is does it also support the Wireless Keyboard attachment for the DS3 (this)? I tried searching around for an answer, but couldn't find anything, and I didn't want to consider buying one if it wasn't going to work.

Thanks for any information!
(04-19-2014, 11:27 PM)Ferratu Wrote: I don't entirely know how I fixed it, but I tried reverting back to better ds3 tool, then when that didn't work I tried unistalling everything and reinstalling and it scp worked, I'm afraid to mess with it because I tried this before and it didn't work heh

Yeah I did that too and it hasnt worked for me. The monitor show its connected both USB and bluetooth, the xbox 360 key simulator shows the keys responding, but the scp server still says host disconnected.
No, the Keyboard attachment is not supported.

The driver installer installs a Windows Service which runs in the background - ScpService.exe. You do not need to run ScpServer.exe, it is provided for people who do not want the service installed and have unchecked Configure Service when running ScpDriver.

ScpMonitor is showing you the status of the Service, it sounds like everything is running fine.
Alright, it seems I was being stupid. The reason my DS3 controller 'wasnt working' was because I kept trying to get it to work with Dark Souls....and I forgot I have to disable the HID compliant controllers in the Device Manager for the controller to work in Dark Souls.
(12-18-2013, 03:59 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Pairing a DualShock 4 to your Bluetooth Dongle.

Note - Secure Simple Pairing is used and requires a Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (or later) dongle.

1. Download the Tools from Post #1.
2. Unpack the archive.
3. Disconnect your DS4 from USB.
4. Stop the Service [net stop "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager].
5. Run Ds4Pair.exe from the ScpServer\bin folder.
6. Press and hold the Share button followed by the PS button on your DS4 until the light double flashes white. [Indicating it is in Pairing mode]
7. Click Start on the DS4 Pair Tool form.
8. On a successful pairing the light bar on the DS4 will change to solid white.
9. Hold the PS button for 10 seconds to turn it off.
10. Close the DS4 Pair Tool.
11. Start the Service [net Start "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager].
12. Press the PS button on your DS4 to connect to the service.
13. Verify that your DS4 is displayed in ScpMonitor.

See attached screenshots.

I've put off posting till now but after trying 7 times (each time with a computer that takes 5+ minutes for a reboot cycle) I'm getting agitated to say the least. The first 6 times were my own stupidity but now I've followed the instructions to the letter which also includes this users' advice:
(12-19-2013, 12:57 AM)HyeVltg3 Wrote: I have 2 dongles, with motionjoy it was a pain to configure, but as time went on I figured out how to force auto-driver installations to use drivers I WANTED them to use.

I switched from the 0A12's to my newer dongle, ASUS BT211 (the mini-Asus BT dongle)
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3002&REV_0001

AND IT WORKS! Wired & Wireless!

Im pretty sure I both dongles are BT 2.1+, but since the Asus isnt listed on the supported list I followed the "Do this for unsupported dongles" instructions.
Everything worked.
now I have the DS4 detected via wired and when I hit the PS Button. =D Thanks a lot S.C

For anyone having trouble, I advise you restart (remove everything) make sure to follow the 1st Page post about Stopping and Starting the SCP Service when its needed.
^I skipped this part the first time, when I was dragging and dropping the new version archive files into my pre-existing SCP DS3 folder.
Just start over, Stop the service >> Delete the folder >> get the Drivers .7z & Tool .7z >> Drop them in the same folder ( **Not sure if this mattered, did this the second time and its working now**>> Drop in the Tool .7z BEFORE the Drivers .7z, theres that ScpControll.dll in both, so it should be overwritten if do Drivers .7z then Tool .7z ...not sure if this mattered, but this could be it? cause it works now)

Then Follow S.C's instructions on Page 1, like this is your FIRST Install.
then move onto these S.C instructions above.

^did my install/setup exactly like this.
Everything works, so far no errors.
Note: have not game tested yet.

Also can anyone tell me how to charge the DS4? mine just stays Red light when plugged in, I heard it needs to pulse Orange to charge and Off when its done charging.
Bought the Controller only, love the feel of it, want it to play on PC so I didnt want to plop down $500 for a paper weight if all I keep playing is PC games.
which said do tools before the drivers (the 6th time was me doing the exact opposite and included me slamming my head on my desk after realising how stupid I am) but now I've encountered an error when getting to the pairing of the DS4 to Bluetooth dongle. When I try to open the problem I get this error:
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ScpControl.DeviceState ScpControl.BthDongle.get_State()'.
   at Ds4Pair.Ds4Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Ds4Pair
    Assembly Version: 1.1.0.136
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.136
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Scarlet.Crush%20Productions/SCP%20Server/ScpServer/bin/Ds4Pair.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
ScpControl
    Assembly Version: 1.2.0.160
    Win32 Version: 1.2.0.160
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Scarlet.Crush%20Productions/SCP%20Server/ScpServer/bin/ScpControl.DLL
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
I've tried to hit the continue button but it just doesn't seem to work because this window pops up again.

Please if you can find where I've ***** up and point out how stupid I am (or not, whatever works) then I'll actually be grateful.