XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-19-2014, 12:38 AM)borbran Wrote: The next version of modded SCPMonitor. I added a shortcut to the quick change second pad at the first and disable the balloon toolltip "Connected Server / Server Disable".

Global Shortcuts:
CTRL + F11 - Change second pad at the first
CTRL + F12 - Restart service

Thanks for the work you are putting into modding this. Is there a way to disconnect and remove certain controllers either through a keyboard command or, ideally, from the command line (for example, "SCPMonitor+.exe -remove 3" to disconnect and remove controller 3)?

Sponsored links

I got a question: Is it possible to use the XBOX Guide Button as well?

I use my DS3 to play games like GW2, SW:TOR and TESO where I use additional software (like XPadder or PGP) to convert mouse and keyboard functions to my pad. Unfortunately, the XBOX Guide Button can't be assigned. By looking into the XBOX360 Controller properties (Start --> Hardware & Settings) I saw, that only 10 buttons are assigned to the pad:

Cross
Square
Circle
Triangle
L1
R1
L3
R3
Back
Select

From this point I would say, it is NOT possible but I would like to hear some experts opinion Smile

Thanks in advance
atsumori, I make for my pad also modded version "SCPControl.dll", which disconnects the pad when I unplug the receiver of the pad, but does not remove from "Joypad Control Panel". I can't make it. Only restart the service helps. Maybe Scarlet.Crush could make this feature, it would be awesome.
I share modded version "SCPControl.dll," but I do not know if it works with the original DS3 or DS4 pad. I have a clone of SPEEDLINK FX pad.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpControl.zip (Size: 49,13 KB / Downloads: 213)
Hi

I'm sorry if I'm butting in, in the middle of a conversation here, but I seem to have a problem with this program.
I installed it just like every walk-through instructs me to, but my Bluetooth dongle doesn't seem to connect to my controller.
The Bluetooth hardware ID is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_5276, there are no anomolous yellow triangles in my device manager and the program installed without error.

Is there an error log that I could post to help you help me?

Thank you very much.

Edit: nvm, just started to work.
Borbran, thanks for your response and explanation! Yeah, it would be great feature for HTPC users since you could remove unnecessary controllers with a batch file or script whenever you played a game like Assassin's Creed or Dark Souls that requires one controller.
Hey guys,

The driver has been working really well so far, and I thank you again for your work Scarlet Crush.

One problem I have is every now and then for the controller to pair I have to unplug my bt adapter (no name, I had it laying around), wait a couple of seconds and plug it in again - everything works fine then. So Im looking at trying another bt adapter and am wondering if there are any 'recommended' bt adapters to use? I want it to 'just work' Smile Id also like it to be ds4 compatible, Ill probably be getting one of them some time down the track.

Any suggestions?

Also, I have a feature request Smile Any chance of a on-screen low-battery warning? Iv not noticed the flashing lights on the controller in a few intense gaming sessions only to have my controller die on me mid game.
@ Scarlet.Crush
Thank you for making an awesome software.
Is it possible to add my bluetooth driver to the list?

USB\VID_0B05&PID_17D0

Thank you!
(04-23-2014, 02:34 AM)teeedubb Wrote: Hey guys,

The driver has been working really well so far, and I thank you again for your work Scarlet Crush.

One problem I have is every now and then for the controller to pair I have to unplug my bt adapter (no name, I had it laying around), wait a couple of seconds and plug it in again - everything works fine then. So Im looking at trying another bt adapter and am wondering if there are any 'recommended' bt adapters to use? I want it to 'just work' Smile Id also like it to be ds4 compatible, Ill probably be getting one of them some time down the track.

Any suggestions?

Trendnet tbw-107ub, its about $14.99 with free shipping from bestbuy.com (search trendnet bluetooth there, make sure its the 107!)
I had this one since fall 2013, and it works perfectly in every aspect. I hibernate/unhibernate about 5x a day, and it has never just stopped working or required a reboot or unplug/replug.

best regards,
- dink
For some reason, i can't make it works.
Im using a DS3 official pad with the official usb cable.

My issue : After the install is complete, my keyboad/ mouse do not works anymore, my only solution is to manually reboot my pc.

My os : Window 7 @64bit
Also i don't have a Bluetooth Dongle, does it should works anyway ?
This isn't working for me with Dark Souls II. Nor anyone else, according to Neogaf. Thoughts?
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||