XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
How do you get the Bluetooth to connect with DS3?

Quote:Pairing a DS3 to your Bluetooth Dongle - plug in the DS3 to USB while the Service is running, the DS3 will be automatically paired if required.
This doesn't work. I remove the USB and it simply vanishes and Bluetooth does not see it.

The Bluetooth dongle I'm using: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJ83...UTF8&psc=1

Logs:

.zip   ScpDriverLog.zip (Size: 2,33 KB / Downloads: 249)

Sponsored links

(07-26-2014, 10:13 PM)DualShear Wrote: you have to replace the driver for ps4 in zadig. select the dualshock4.cfg file when loading a preset driver.

will this change the ds4 so it's unable to work With other programms like inhexters tool?
@DualShear okay so i did what you say and now it Connects via usb, but Bluetooth is not working. When i disconnect from usb and press ps button it blinks a bit and the it stops. The tutorial Scarlet.crush has on how to pair ds4 Controller on page 186 is not helping me either. When i stopped the service I looked for ds4pair.exe from the bin folder but all i could find was scppair. When I clicked on that it opened a little Box which displayed Local:, Remote: and a little Box where you can Write stuff. I tried holding share and ps at the same time and it went into pairing mode but nothing appeared in the Box and eventually the Controller stopped blinking. Where can I find ds4pair.exe? I can't figure out what to do here. Thanks for all the help so far!!!!
(07-23-2014, 02:00 AM)atsumori Wrote: There's no way to un-reserve a single spot, but you can clear them all by stopping and restarting the scarlet crush service:

Open an elevated command prompt and
1) Enter:
net stop "SCP DS3 Service"
2) Enter:
net Start "SCP DS3 Service"

You can also automate that with a batch script or do it manually from the Service Control Manager.

Thanks so much man.
This just wont work for me. I have tried every thing. The driver installation always fails
Code:
SCP Driver Installer 1.2.0.160 [2014-07-27 4:55:56 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 81 Pro (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected WIN81 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x6BE)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Device
(07-26-2014, 11:08 PM)roli Wrote: @DualShear okay so i did what you say and now it Connects via usb, but Bluetooth is not working. When i disconnect from usb and press ps button it blinks a bit and the it stops. The tutorial Scarlet.crush has on how to pair ds4 Controller on page 186 is not helping me either. When i stopped the service I looked for ds4pair.exe from the bin folder but all i could find was scppair. When I clicked on that it opened a little Box which displayed Local:, Remote: and a little Box where you can Write stuff. I tried holding share and ps at the same time and it went into pairing mode but nothing appeared in the Box and eventually the Controller stopped blinking. Where can I find ds4pair.exe? I can't figure out what to do here. Thanks for all the help so far!!!!

I really need help With this
(07-26-2014, 11:08 PM)roli Wrote: @DualShear okay so i did what you say and now it Connects via usb, but Bluetooth is not working. When i disconnect from usb and press ps button it blinks a bit and the it stops. The tutorial Scarlet.crush has on how to pair ds4 Controller on page 186 is not helping me either. When i stopped the service I looked for ds4pair.exe from the bin folder but all i could find was scppair. When I clicked on that it opened a little Box which displayed Local:, Remote: and a little Box where you can Write stuff. I tried holding share and ps at the same time and it went into pairing mode but nothing appeared in the Box and eventually the Controller stopped blinking. Where can I find ds4pair.exe? I can't figure out what to do here. Thanks for all the help so far!!!!
Ds4pair.exe was removed in future versions because the method of automatic pairing could be done via usb connection and In response to your earlier post. It's likely, but I don't know. Did you try doing the above methods with it plugged in? I know when I plugged mine in, I held the ps button for awhile. I also held the ps button and share right after I unplugged it. Sometimes it's stubborn and for some odd reason if I have the scpmonitor up while doing it, it connects.
Hey guys!

I have been using SCP DS3 by bluetooth a couple of months and everything was perfect, but now i have an issue with that cause i can't connect my DS3 by bluetooth, only by USB cable.

The ScpService.exe consume about 15% of cpu, that didn't happen before. I took a look on ScpService.log and i think the problem is the HCI_Flow_Specification_Complete_EV [21] apparently an infinite loop is created, i don't know why, and i don't know what means that flag.

Thanks Scarlet Crush for this great program!
I will appreciate any help

PD: I've try with all versions of SCP Packages
PD2: In ScpMonitor the Host Address = Error
PD3: Sorry for my bad english

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService logs.zip (Size: 1,74 KB / Downloads: 167)
(07-27-2014, 07:57 PM)Perioz Wrote: Hey guys!

I have been using SCP DS3 by bluetooth a couple of months and everything was perfect, but now i have an issue with that cause i can't connect my DS3 by bluetooth, only by USB cable.

Hi Perioz, try to "pinhole reset" the controller, this always fixes it for me. Smile
5char