XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-17-2014, 04:08 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: After you unplug the USB cable from your DS3, press the 'PS' button and hold it as close as to the Bluetooth dongle as you can. Wait about a minute or so. Sometimes it takes longer than usual to connect.

Thanks for the compliment on my thread axlt2002. Smile

Hi karasuhebi!

You know what? Now my situation is even worst...

Before reading your answer (thanks for that), I tried to uninstall everything, bringing back to the original situation. I have installed again SCP DS3 drivers (all has been installed correctly) and...the analog sticks don't respond anymore... Blink

Any clue on that?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

(10-17-2014, 05:43 PM)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi karasuhebi!

You know what? Now my situation is even worst...

Before reading your answer (thanks for that), I tried to uninstall everything, bringing back to the original situation. I have installed again SCP DS3 drivers (all has been installed correctly) and...the analog sticks don't respond anymore... Blink

Any clue on that?

Thanks in advance!

Try re-binding them in the LilyPad's Plugin Settings.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(10-17-2014, 06:48 AM)SinorKirby Wrote: I'm sure it's uninstalled completely. I performed a system restore to before I had ever started mucking about with it to be on the safe side, I doubt the drivers stuck around after that.

My PS3 controller isn't filed under HID, it's filed as a USB device and is using the SCP driver.

Just because you did a System Restore doesn't mean MiJ isn't around anymore. I would definitely do what the quote at the bottom of my thread says just to make sure that MiJ is gone.

What Pad plugin are you using? Pokopom? Because I'm not seeing pressure-sensitive options in LilyPad. I do see 'DualShock 3 native mode (Requires libusb)' grayed out though. Is that what you're talking about? If so, it seems you need to get libusb. LilyPad also gives you sliders for you to adjust the sensitivity of each button under the 'Pad1' and 'Pad2' tabs. Would that help? Or is that not what you're looking for?

Also, your PS3 controller shouldn't be showing up at all. If you did everything correctly, your PS3 controller would show up as an Xbox 360 controller in both Device Manager and Devices and Printers. It should never be identified as a PS3 controller. I would suggest you go to my thread and start all over again one more time:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

P.S. Just out of curiosity, what games are you trying to play that require pressure-sensitive buttons?

EDIT:
This might help:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0

I saw some mentions to pressure sensitivity in there, so it does seem like LilyPad supports it. It didn't say anything about it needing SCP's XInput1_3.dll though.
END OF EDIT
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
I think I know what you did now. Upon further searching, I found this post from Scarlet.Crush himself:

(03-27-2014, 07:27 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @mooyah: to get Pressure Sensitive buttons enabled in PCSX2 do the following -

1. Copy \bin\Win32\LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll to your \Plugins directory.
2. Copy \bin\Win32\XInput1_3.dll to your directory.
3. Make sure your DS3 is connected and active before starting PCSX2.
4. Configure your Pad plugin as per screenshot in Post #2613.

Is that what you did?

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(10-17-2014, 05:46 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Try re-binding them in the LilyPad's Plugin Settings.

Sorry for my ignorance but...what LilyPad is?

I was not using it before when the joypad was working properly...

EDIT

By the way I'm not using pcsx2...I was just configuring the DS3 joypad to run under windows games...

END EDIT

EDIT 2

So, I have tried to launch the file SCPUser.exe in the Win64 directory under bin. A very nice figure of the XBOX 360 joypad appears...and all the buttons works properly! ALso under the Control Panel under Show devices and printers!!!

But when restarting the PC...nothing is working again!!!! Help!!!

END EDIT 2
Oh I see, I thought you were using PCSX2. Sorry about that. LilyPad is one of the Pad plugins for PCSX2. Just ignore the stuff I said about that.

If all of your controller's buttons (including the analog sticks) are working correctly in ScpUser.exe, I don't see why you would have an issue using your DS3 in PC games.

Just to be clear, the DS3 works 100% of the time when using USB and the problems happen when you're on Bluetooth? If the problems are arising only on Bluetooth, are you by any chance using your computer's integrated Bluetooth receiver? That seems to be the case when people say that everything stops working after a restart.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
is it normal that the xinput wrapper for play.com adapter works only with some games ? for example, i paste the files (LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll , XInput1_3.dll , SCPUser.exe) in the evil within .exe folder but it doesn't recognize the controller.
From what I understand, you only need to copy the XInput1_3.dll file to the 'The Evil Within' folder. I don't know why it doesn't work with certain games though, sorry. Have you tried maybe renaming it to XInput.dll to see if that solves anything? I'm just guessing here.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll and XInput1_3.dll are ONLY for PCSX2, SCPUser.exe is a controller tester, dont put anything on the game folder unless you are using x360ce or durazno, and then again, use their own Xinput dll they include. But if you arent remaping or doing anything funny then dont copy any file into the game folders, SCP XInput Wrapper works like an original Xbox 360 controller, no need to mess around.
You're right. Any game that has Xbox 360 controller support should be able to work with a SCP'ed DS3. I don't know what I was thinking lol

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games