XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi there.

I have a problem with this application when it comes to trying to connecting a PS2 gamepad with a PS2-to-PS3 adaptor. Whenever I try to connect the gamepad to the PC with said adaptor (a Gameware-branded third-party adaptor), the hardware addresses constantly change every time I connect it to the PC, therefore occupying all four connection slots. Is there a solution to this problem that does not involve reinstalling the drivers?

Sponsored links

Hello. I have little problem with wrapper software combined with DS3 joystick connected via Bluetooth (2.0).
Everything installed correctly and works perfectly, however, time to time, all of a sudden there is immense lag on input from joystick.
Some buttons stops responding at all, and some respond with lag of a second or so. Usually it happens in heavy scenes like boss fights,
where is plenty of buttons pressed. So far I have played 3 games with DS3 in Bluetooth mode - Remember Me, Castlevania 1 and 2.
And all games suffer from this issue... Turning joystick off and on SOMETIMES helps, and sometimes not too much. ALT+TAB to desktop
saved me today, but haven't tried that before.
My PC is a fairly decent one: i7-950, 12 GB, GTX670 SLI, Windows 7 64-bit.
I would be VERY grateful for suggestions on how to eliminate this pesky lag. Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry if this is fairly known and well documented issue, but 360 pages is too much to read...
(10-25-2014, 12:48 AM)gDrive Wrote: Hi there.

I have a problem with this application when it comes to trying to connecting a PS2 gamepad with a PS2-to-PS3 adaptor. Whenever I try to connect the gamepad to the PC with said adaptor (a Gameware-branded third-party adaptor), the hardware addresses constantly change every time I connect it to the PC, therefore occupying all four connection slots. Is there a solution to this problem that does not involve reinstalling the drivers?

AFAIK these drivers only support one specific PS2 to PS3 adapter, and it's not the one you are using.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Is there a way to completely wipe everything regarding SCP, XInput, etc.? I can't seem to get this driver working AT ALL anymore. It used to work perfectly until I tried to connect more than 2 controllers (wired). Now I can only use my PS3 controller through Better DS3 (which is painfully worse than this driver).

I get the following install log when installing: http://pastebin.com/0KDzrZRq

The only thing that seems weird to me is the phantom device portion.

The controller always still shows up as a PS3 controller under devices and printers (with no entry in the controllers window). I've unblocked the driver installation, rechecked/reinstalled the Xbox drivers, etc. Nothing seems to work at all. It used to work on this exact same setup a month ago, but I'm not sure what got it into this broken state. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
If you installed motioninjoy (which you would have had to to use better ds3) it will often stop SCP drivers from working. You need to uninstall everything(motioninjoy, better ds3, scp) then go to device manager, right click the ds3, uninstall, and check "delete driver software for this device." This should give you a clean slate to start from.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Greetings every1.
Wrapper works fine with usb, but not with my bluetooth.
In scp monitor its "BTH 00000 none". Im searching around in web and find that mb problem with bth driver. Its not, because installation was ok (btw, there is no reboot). Then i found an old one reply from user shamnex
here - post from 02-11-2013, 08:59 PM seems all like for me, but i have a USB\VID_0E5E&PID_6622 whis is in compt list.
But its so old, i was wonder its rlly supported. Also its rev.1
I followed the instructions from Scarlet.Crush post from 02-11-2013, 09:32 PM just trying a chance.
Looking on 02-11-2013, 10:05 PM shamnex post, its very similiar to me. But this dude a lucky one, he said its all workes now.
Should i buy another bluetooth dongle or whats the problem with mine?
Logs:
scp service log
scp driver log
(10-27-2014, 06:26 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If you installed motioninjoy (which you would have had to to use better ds3) it will often stop SCP drivers from working. You need to uninstall everything(motioninjoy, better ds3, scp) then go to device manager, right click the ds3, uninstall, and check "delete driver software for this device." This should give you a clean slate to start from.

Yes, I definitely removed motioninjoy, and I had these problems before installing MiJ.
Anyone having lag with DS3 connected via Bluetooth, which I have described earlier? :/
mhh nope i played alot of games with bluetooth and never saw anything strange (odin sphere, devil my cry, various nintendo ds games, tera, phantasy star online 2) and never got any lag.
(10-28-2014, 12:25 PM)ultimategrayfox Wrote: mhh nope i played alot of games with bluetooth and never saw anything strange (odin sphere, devil my cry, various nintendo ds games, tera, phantasy star online 2) and never got any lag.

It seems that disabling 3D Vision in game solves problem. But I have no idea what is in common between 3D Vision and Bluetooth receiver... :/