XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I don't know about pressure sensitivity, but at least to use the controller normally with PCSX2 you don't have to do anything special. Just configure it.

Since you are using the SCP drivers, you don't want Dual shock 3 native mode checked, uncheck everything except XINPUT.

You also don't need libusb with the drivers. That's for the DS3 native mode that you don't need.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I see. I've got that much done now. Reinstalled the SCP drivers again, it had another driver to add this time (the bus driver, apparently it hadn't done that before). No real change in pressure sensitivity, so I'll have to figure out some way of jury-rigging something. Still going to use the same controller and drivers, of course, I'll just have to figure out something. Perhaps a modifier key could be used to make it regard the next button input as having a value of 0.5. Though as of yet I have no idea if that would work or how I'd go about it, so I'll have to look around the forums for a while.
(10-29-2014, 10:05 PM)silvermistshadow Wrote: I see. I've got that much done now. Reinstalled the SCP drivers again, it had another driver to add this time (the bus driver, apparently it hadn't done that before). No real change in pressure sensitivity, so I'll have to figure out some way of jury-rigging something. Still going to use the same controller and drivers, of course, I'll just have to figure out something. Perhaps a modifier key could be used to make it regard the next button input as having a value of 0.5. Though as of yet I have no idea if that would work or how I'd go about it, so I'll have to look around the forums for a while.

You were doing things right the first time, the crashing comes from the plugin, i had it too, run PCSX2 with the Xinput1_3.dll (the win32 version) of the scp package in the same folder, and LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll in the plugins folder.

Now, once in PCSX2, the first thing you want to do, is select the lilypad-scp plugin. Then you go to configure it and on Game Device API uncheck everything but DualShock 3 native mode (requires SCP Xinput DLL) (uncheck DirectInput, Xinput (Xbox360 Controllers only), monitor in background) now accept and see if it crashes, it shouldnt.

This should fix it, and the dualshock have the analog pressure on the buttons and the DPAD, acting like a DualShock 2.
What games do you guys use pressure-sensitive buttons for? I'm still curious about that.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(10-30-2014, 05:12 PM)SageX85 Wrote: You were doing things right the first time, the crashing comes from the plugin, i had it too, run PCSX2 with the Xinput1_3.dll (the win32 version) of the scp package in the same folder, and LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll in the plugins folder.

Now, once in PCSX2, the first thing you want to do, is select the lilypad-scp plugin. Then you go to configure it and on Game Device API uncheck everything but DualShock 3 native mode (requires SCP Xinput DLL) (uncheck DirectInput, Xinput (Xbox360 Controllers only), monitor in background) now accept and see if it crashes, it shouldnt.

This should fix it, and the dualshock have the analog pressure on the buttons and the DPAD, acting like a DualShock 2.

I've never heard of using it this way. Is this required to get pressure sensitivity?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It's my understanding that that is exactly what you need to do for pressure-sensitivity, yes. Check this out:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid407625
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
That's what I get for talking about stuff that I'm unsure about. Oh well.

As for your question, I think some racing games use pressure sensitive buttons for throttle etc. Also Star Ocean 3 has one short part where you use them, to play a flute thingy. It makes different sounds based on your push:

1. Long and hard (lulz)
2. Long and soft
3. Short and hard
4. Short and soft
So how come under my Game Controllers on my Windows 7 x64 bit Home Premium nothing shows but in the ScpServer.exe GUI I can see the "Pad 1" and enable that radio button and toggle the vibrator motors yet it says "disconnected" in the upper left hand side of the screen.

Can I not use this without a USB Bluetooth dongle? or? What am I missing? I followed everything to a T in the installation.
Are you trying with a cord? Yeah it works fine with USB cord - just make sure it's not a charging only cable.
(10-30-2014, 10:49 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Are you trying with a cord? Yeah it works fine with USB cord - just make sure it's not a charging only cable.

Hey thanks for the reply!

Its not a charging only cable as it works with my SD Card reader. I also noticed sometimes when I plug it in it freezes my computer.

The log said everything installed properly.