XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
So I've made some progress on trying to get the SCP Drivers working. Whenever I install the drivers, I know get the 360 controller showing up in Devices and Printers, but my PS3 controller also shows up: http://puu.sh/cxFS5/b9f9e31930.jpg

The 360 controller will stay detected even if I physically unplug my controller. And, of course, the 360 controller detects no inputs. Any ideas guys? I've definitely uninstalled and deleted all driver software related to MiJ.

Sponsored links

Go into Device Manager and uninstall the DS3 driver.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(10-31-2014, 05:28 PM)deltaburnt Wrote: So I've made some progress on trying to get the SCP Drivers working. Whenever I install the drivers, I know get the 360 controller showing up in Devices and Printers, but my PS3 controller also shows up: http://puu.sh/cxFS5/b9f9e31930.jpg

The 360 controller will stay detected even if I physically unplug my controller. And, of course, the 360 controller detects no inputs. Any ideas guys? I've definitely uninstalled and deleted all driver software related to MiJ.

If i understand correctly, it is working for you right? you just have these two behaviours. If so....

When you install the driver do you have plugged in the controller? i know that in my PCs, if i install the driver with the controller unplugged only the bluetooth installs, and then when i plug the controller both show up, see my atachment, i just uninstalled the driver and reinstalled to show you. You must install the driver with the bluetooth and the controller conected. Also if the problem persists press the reset button on the controller.

About the 360 controller showing even after unpluggin, its normal, this is a wrapper, it loads a virtual xbox360 controller, captures the data send from the dualshock and sends it to this virtual controller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-31-2014, 07:33 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Go into Device Manager and uninstall the DS3 driver.

When I do this then restart it immediately reinstalls the driver and the 360 controller no longer shows up in devices and printers.

(10-31-2014, 07:40 PM)SageX85 Wrote: If i understand correctly, it is working for you right? you just have these two behaviours. If so....

When you install the driver do you have plugged in the controller? i know that in my PCs, if i install the driver with the controller unplugged only the bluetooth installs, and then when i plug the controller both show up, see my atachment, i just uninstalled the driver and reinstalled to show you. You must install the driver with the bluetooth and the controller conected. Also if the problem persists press the reset button on the controller.

About the 360 controller showing even after unpluggin, its normal, this is a wrapper, it loads a virtual xbox360 controller, captures the data send from the dualshock and sends it to this virtual controller.

I'm not using bluetooth, just usb. It is plugged in when I install the driver, I just can't get any input detected on the virtual 360 controller.
Ok, I have installed the program, but when I plug in either my PS3 or 4 controller, nothing happens. What do I do? Keep in mind computer stuff is like alien language to me, be gentle.
Looking for some help. Another one of the droves of ex-MotionInJoy users. Trying to use a standard DS3. Windows 7, x64.

Everything installed, but the controller isn't "staying on." LEDs blink, then go totally blank, then blink, etc. The "XBOX 360 Controller for Windows" stays on in Devices & Printers, but the "Playstation 3 Controller" appears and disappears. I can't use the controller at all in Saints Row 4 or anything else.

Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. One thing I can confirm is that the "DS3 Controller" does not appear in Device Manager at all, but that could be an old feature that's been replaced since page 7 or 8.
Win 7 64-bit same problem as him ^, only my device is still listed in Device Manager, but since the controller remains off, I get no inputs.
I am using USB btw, didn't install bluetooth as I have no dongle.
"A celestial descends onto Earth to give advice.
Buuuut, for me they're all advice that can't be put to action."  -Tenshi Hinanawi

R5 5600x @ 3.8 GHz; 32GB 2666MHz; GA AX370-Gaming K5-CF; EVGA GTX 1070

Hey guys, so I got my sc3 ds3 tool working a few days ago via bluetooth for my ps3 controller. However, when I turn off the computer for the night, it stops working the next day. Is there a solution for this yet? I searched on google and the only lead I could find was from a post somewhere in this post like a good 200 post back but no one replied to his post. Any answers as to what might be wrong? Trying to set up my ps3 controller via bluetooth has gotten me pretty furstrated over the past few days....
When it stops working, try this:

Windows key + R (or Start -> Run)

Type "services.msc" with no quotes

In the service list, scroll down to SCP DS3 service.

Right click it, and choose "Start"

It may be the service isn't starting. Also check to see if the service is set to Automatic, and if not, make it so.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-01-2014, 09:00 PM)Beastabuelos Wrote: Ok, I have installed the program, but when I plug in either my PS3 or 4 controller, nothing happens. What do I do? Keep in mind computer stuff is like alien language to me, be gentle.

Try this:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

(11-02-2014, 11:40 AM)Avindian Wrote: Looking for some help. Another one of the droves of ex-MotionInJoy users. Trying to use a standard DS3. Windows 7, x64.

Everything installed, but the controller isn't "staying on." LEDs blink, then go totally blank, then blink, etc. The "XBOX 360 Controller for Windows" stays on in Devices & Printers, but the "Playstation 3 Controller" appears and disappears. I can't use the controller at all in Saints Row 4 or anything else.

Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. One thing I can confirm is that the "DS3 Controller" does not appear in Device Manager at all, but that could be an old feature that's been replaced since page 7 or 8.

Go ahead and check out the thread I linked above. Also, are you trying this over BT?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU